X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fnordcorps View Post
    Hey, I followed this video, also from Allar which shows you how to do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZck7_4vlYI
    can't find any source files for unreal engine 4.9.2 and the link on the video doesn't work :\

Comment

I get the error below.
      --------------------------
      Unknown exception - code 00000001 (first/second chance not available)

"Assertion failed: (Index >= 0) & (Index < ArrayNum) [File:C:\UnrealEngine-4.10.1-release\Engine\Source\R

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:374]
      UE4Editor_Engine!operator new<TWeakObjectPtr<USceneCaptureComponentCube,FWeakObjectPtr>,FDefaultAllocator>() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\core\public\containers\array.h:2671]
      UE4Editor_Engine!TMultiMap<TWeakObjectPtr<UWorld,FWeakObjectPtr>,TWeakObjectPtr<USceneCaptureComponentCube,FWeakObjectPtr>,FDefaultSetAllocator,TDefaultMapKeyFuncs<TWeakObjectPtr<UWorld,FWeakObjectPtr>,TWeakObjectPtr<USceneCaptureComponentCube,FWeakObjectPtr() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\core\public\containers\map.h:993]
      UE4Editor_Engine!USceneCaptureComponentCube::UpdateDeferredCaptures() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\components\scenecapturecomponent.cpp:426]
      UE4Editor_Engine!UWorld::Tick() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1307]
      UE4Editor_Engine!UGameEngine::Tick() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:936]
      UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::Tick() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2427]
      UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:142]
      UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
      UE4Editor!WinMain() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:200]

Comment

This is the same error I got every time...no one has a solution for this

Originally posted by Fumiaki View Post
        I get the error below.
        --------------------------
        Unknown exception - code 00000001 (first/second chance not available)

"Assertion failed: (Index >= 0) & (Index < ArrayNum) [File:C:\UnrealEngine-4.10.1-release\Engine\Source\R

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:374]
        UE4Editor_Engine!operator new<TWeakObjectPtr<USceneCaptureComponentCube,FWeakObjectPtr>,FDefaultAllocator>() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\core\public\containers\array.h:2671]
        UE4Editor_Engine!TMultiMap<TWeakObjectPtr<UWorld,FWeakObjectPtr>,TWeakObjectPtr<USceneCaptureComponentCube,FWeakObjectPtr>,FDefaultSetAllocator,TDefaultMapKeyFuncs<TWeakObjectPtr<UWorld,FWeakObjectPtr>,TWeakObjectPtr<USceneCaptureComponentCube,FWeakObjectPtr() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\core\public\containers\map.h:993]
        UE4Editor_Engine!USceneCaptureComponentCube::UpdateDeferredCaptures() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\components\scenecapturecomponent.cpp:426]
        UE4Editor_Engine!UWorld::Tick() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1307]
        UE4Editor_Engine!UGameEngine::Tick() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:936]
        UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::Tick() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2427]
        UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:142]
        UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
        UE4Editor!WinMain() [c:\unrealengine-4.10.1-release\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:200]

Comment

Hey, great plugin, this is my second time using it but the first time iv done an outdoor scene with it and im noticing quite a bit of artifacts in my sky, was wondering if anyones got any tips for how to fix/improve this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSbf0eUH0-w

EDIT: Figured out it was the light shafts from my directional light causing the problems, disabling them got rid of the seams. Im assuming since the objects creating the light shafts would only be visible in one of the 6 directions being captured in the cubemap that it was cutting off the smooth transition from dark to light i would normally see in the editor.
          Last edited by StuartP; 03-01-2016, 12:33 PM. Reason: Figured out my problem

Comment

Thanks for sharing this Allar, this is my test using 4.10.4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNaJyf95UCY
            Last edited by Icchansan; 03-02-2016, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by geylangwarrior View Post
              This is the same error I got every time...no one has a solution for this
              I only get the error, whenever I start the editor from the described batch file. If I start up normally - via the exe or from visual studio - this error doesn't occur. Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?

Comment

Originally posted by mrenneke View Post
                I only get the error, whenever I start the editor from the described batch file. If I start up normally - via the exe or from visual studio - this error doesn't occur. Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?
                Like the guys said, just do it with the editor.

Comment

Hi.

Great work and awesome plugin. Yet I have found a problem I can't solve - no matter my light setup, effects and so my hdr image is overexposed after render. I tried to edit hdr files in photoshop and after affects but whit blown out area remains. Your render in your video looks way better. How can I fix that?

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by polemos View Post
                    Ryan I am running in Bench mark mode but I have a video texture in the scene and the frame rate on the video texture gets messed up can you by any chance look at a quick test using videos in your scene and retaining their frame rate? I would really appreciate your support.
                    I'm having this exact same issue. I'm trying to record a 10 second clip of an archviz scene with a fire (particle emitters) and a TV (media texture) in it. When I record, the output frames of the particle emitter look smooth and fine, but the video on the TV seems to have every 2 - 4 frames missing meaning it looks really jumpy.

I've also tried running in benchmark and non-benchmark with FPS set at 30, 60, 120 and 240 but the video always has the same issue. Everything else speeds up (with lower FPS set)

Anyone know what the issue is and what I have to do to get this to record every frame of the video?

Comment

Originally posted by JTLR View Post
                      I'm having this exact same issue. I'm trying to record a 10 second clip of an archviz scene with a fire (particle emitters) and a TV (media texture) in it. When I record, the output frames of the particle emitter look smooth and fine, but the video on the TV seems to have every 2 - 4 frames missing meaning it looks really jumpy.

I've also tried running in benchmark and non-benchmark with FPS set at 30, 60, 120 and 240 but the video always has the same issue. Everything else speeds up (with lower FPS set)

Anyone know what the issue is and what I have to do to get this to record every frame of the video?

I think this is probably related to how the media playback is handled on a separate thread and is mostly independent from game things. My solution would be to build in a 'next frame' function in the media framework so that you can force advancing a single frame instead of letting it play at its own discretion. Or you can possibly abuse SetRate in BP.

Also:

4.11 Sequencer should render this entire thread obsolete.
                      Last edited by Allar; 03-30-2016, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Please HELP!!!! I'm stuck in the Level blueprint. It says "cannot find variable 'bExportOnTick'..." I'm not an expert in using Blueprints. Also when I try to connect the BP_CameraRig to target, it says reference is not compatible. Kindly request your help.

Thank you very much in advance.Click image for larger version

Name:	help2.png
Views:	2
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	1103609Click image for larger version

Name:	help.png
Size:	235.3 KB
ID:	1103610

Comment

Please help!!.. I'm stuck in the Level blueprint and it says bExportOnTick variable is not found. Also I can connect the BP_CameraRig to Target. Click image for larger version

Name:	help.png
Size:	235.3 KB
ID:	1103611
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	help2.png
Size:	242.8 KB
ID:	1103612

How can I rectify this?
                          Thank you very much in advance.

Comment

Also:

4.11 Sequencer should render this entire thread obsolete.
                            Why is that? Is it possible to generate 360 videos with Sequencer?

Comment

I have a problem, How can I set the time of my video? because I used a Delay node of 50 seconds to set On and Off the "Export on Tick" Node... but the video only lasts 5 seconds...
                              HeXentic Games
                              Creative Director
                              http://hexentic.com/

Comment

I'm very interested in using this plugin for a production. However, I'm having problems downloading unreal engine's source; anyone know why i might be getting a 404? Has the page changed? https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealEngine

Comment

Working...
                                X