• Show
Clear All

Always good to see your work get put to use

Comment

oh wow, awesome!

Comment

Thanks for the shrooms bro.

Comment

you need to extract the whole contents of the content folder to your own content folder.. then you can open the map and everything will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by altermind View Post
            Self plug! My new project dev log Libary Dev Log This project will also be released for free!!!
            Holy crud, that would be perfect as a map for my Storyteller VR app (plays audiobooks from the position of the narrator character with 3D sound).
            Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Got a noobie question.. How did you get the purple-ish color? I dont think it was by recoloring the meshes, but then again, I dont know that much.
              If someone could point me towards right direction, I would appreciate it a lot!

Thanks in advance, and thanks for sharing your project with rest of the community.

Comment

Originally posted by lasseman3 View Post
                Got a noobie question.. How did you get the purple-ish color? I dont think it was by recoloring the meshes, but then again, I dont know that much.
                If someone could point me towards right direction, I would appreciate it a lot!

Thanks in advance, and thanks for sharing your project with rest of the community.
                combination of a few things.... look at "light source ORG" and the lack of skyBP. There are also lights underneath some objects and there is translucency on most of the large mushrooms..

Sorry for the messy project... I should have documented it better

Comment

I can't open the umap, how to I import these assets into my project?

Comment

Very nice, thanks!

Comment

Wow, those mushrooms truly look magic!

Comment

Not sure how I missed this! Thank you for sharing such great stuff! 5/5

Comment

Very nice of you. Great assets. I have a place already in mind for these. Looking forward to the library scene as well. Keep up the great work. Thank you so much.

Comment

Not entirely sure what is wrong with some people. But I have just had all my links to my scene served a DMCA notice...
                            whoever is doing this.. I'll assume you are reading this.... get a life and stop it.... I created this and I gave it for free to the community.. if you have a gripe against me... msg me in private.
                            Last edited by altermind; 02-28-2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Wow I gotta go render these.

PS. Apparently there is massive copyright "infringement" trolling at the moment as more and more big companies and copyright troll companies use bots. I wouldn't be surprised if a bot thought you stole a scene from Alice In Wonderland or something weird like that.

Recently Universal Pictures sent a DCMA to ITSELF.
                              http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/universal-p...bungle-1512465

Comment

Yeah these were awesome, thanks so much! We used a few of 'em for Ethereal Legends, which is now on Greenlight. Great work!

I can't believe someone would send out a DMCA notice over this...

Comment

Working...
                                X