Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Enviroment: MUSHROOM

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    This looks beautiful and amazing thanks for sharing it.

    Comment


      #17
      Amazing work! Rated your thread
      Marketplace Asset - Economy Kit; Marketplace Asset - Notification Kit; Marketplace Asset - Achievepedia; Marketplace Asset - Player Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Photomode;
      Marketplace Asset - Interaction Kit; Marketplace Asset - Turret Kit; Marketplace Asset - Character Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Smooth Camera Kit; Plugin - Toggl Plugin;
      Hire us here; Panda Studios, Game development company.; Official Unreal Engine Game Jam Sponsor

      Comment


        #18
        This is very cool, thanks for sharing! I may use 2 of the assets, I really liked the Vine looking things along with a couple materials. I was wondering if you could give me some info such as your name so I could credit you in our project. All i see is "altermind" Just checking.

        Thanks again, really liked the artwork!
        Solar Purge IndieDB - http://www.indiedb.com/games/solar-purge

        Solar Purge Forum - https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...metric-Shooter

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Bmikes View Post
          This is very cool, thanks for sharing! I may use 2 of the assets, I really liked the Vine looking things along with a couple materials. I was wondering if you could give me some info such as your name so I could credit you in our project. All i see is "altermind" Just checking.

          Thanks again, really liked the artwork!
          Name is: Alex Gomersall

          thanks

          Comment


            #20
            Could some one download the folder then repackage it in a .zip and put it up on something such as dropbox?

            Comment


              #21
              This is perfect!

              Comment


                #22
                Thanks for this, looks great!
                David Hache aka Mortusnyte - Youtube
                Content Creator
                -Match-3 Blueprint
                -Simple Checkpoint System
                -2D Character Engine - WIP

                "Give me your best shot... If you're prepared for the void!" -Magus, 600 A.D.

                Comment


                  #23
                  fell like magic )

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Hey. Can I have just the mushrooms? they are nice.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    3SORiN Games llc.
                    www.3SORiNGames.wordpress.com
                    PROJECT: PEACEKEEPER
                    -----------------------------------------------------------

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Gunnar0 View Post
                      Could some one download the folder then repackage it in a .zip and put it up on something such as dropbox?
                      Please, I don't want to have to go through installing 7zip.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        This was originally on dropbox.... but was downloaded so many times my account was suspended two times.... as for zip.... I don't really have the bandwidth to upload it again.. as I'm only on a mobile phone..to expensive... also... 7zip... MUCH better compression... also.. super common.... sigh.... don't complain! its free ppl

                        Comment


                          #27
                          I didn't know you could get suspended, oops.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Thanks altermind, I tried it with the Oculus Rift. I set my player to 0.25 in size and removed the matinee. It was nice to walk around with giant mushrooms. If anyone else tries it, for Quick setup, Download the leapmotion plugin and set that as your player. Considering I have a low end graphics card (AMD HD 7800 series) I was getting 50 fps and I was standing. I didn't get sim sick

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Once again, thank you so much! Your project files came in real handy during this month's Game Jam! I give you credits in the credit section of the project

                              David Hache aka Mortusnyte - Youtube
                              Content Creator
                              -Match-3 Blueprint
                              -Simple Checkpoint System
                              -2D Character Engine - WIP

                              "Give me your best shot... If you're prepared for the void!" -Magus, 600 A.D.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by Mortusnyte View Post
                                Once again, thank you so much! Your project files came in real handy during this month's Game Jam! I give you credits in the credit section of the project
                                cute little game.... I'm really happy to see someone using the assets

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X