Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rubik's Cube in C++

Hi guys,

here it is a small project that I put together to practice some c++ in Unreal 4.

Video:

I'm releasing the source code too: bitbucket.org/danielvmacedo/rubiksunreal.git

I hope that it can be useful for some people trying to learn c++ in unreal.

Daniel
    Last edited by danielvmacedo; 03-17-2015, 07:52 PM.

This is awesome, thanks for sharing this with us

Comment

Awesome (: Seems like a very clear project, though i have no idea about itween.

Thanks for sharing this!
      Open for contracted work | C++/BP (incl. Multiplayer) | Tutoring | VR

My UE4 Blog/Page with Tutorials and more: Hit me for ALL the things!
      (Including 100+ Pages Multiplayer Network Compendium to get you started.)

Comment

Originally posted by eXi View Post
        Awesome (: Seems like a very clear project, though i have no idea about itween.

Thanks for sharing this!
        Thanks! iTween is a very popular tweening plugin for Unity that is been ported to Unreal by Jared Therriault. Here is the post in the forum: http://forums.unrealengine.com/showt...n-UE4-iTween!/

Cheers,

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by danielvmacedo View Post
          Thanks! iTween is a very popular tweening plugin for Unity that is been ported to Unreal by Jared Therriault. Here is the post in the forum: http://forums.unrealengine.com/showt...n-UE4-iTween!/

Cheers,

Daniel
          (: Thanks for the Info. I came across the thread once, but had no use of it. Will bookmark it for the future.
          Open for contracted work | C++/BP (incl. Multiplayer) | Tutoring | VR

My UE4 Blog/Page with Tutorials and more: Hit me for ALL the things!
          (Including 100+ Pages Multiplayer Network Compendium to get you started.)

Comment

Pretty neat. I didn't see any win condition in your code (unless I just missed it somewhere), you should add one. Maybe keep track of the number of moves and use it as a simple score mechanism.

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptStrain View Post
              Pretty neat. I didn't see any win condition in your code (unless I just missed it somewhere), you should add one. Maybe keep track of the number of moves and use it as a simple score mechanism.
              Just commited the code for a win condition and step counter =)

Comment

Sorry, i'm new to Unreal Engine.
                Could you please tell me why i'm not able to open this? Says something about rebuilding, because of newer version but it won't work

Comment

Working...
                X