Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BLUI Open Source HTML5/JS/CSS HUD/UI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    getnamo the solution you pointed at, didnt work for me, still having errors:

    Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
    Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'WindowsHWrapper.h': No such file or directory PROJECT\Plugins\BLUI\Source\Blu\Public\BluManager.h 4
    Last edited by malcriado; 06-30-2020, 12:25 PM.
    https://vimeo.com/395997583

    Comment


      Originally posted by malcriado View Post
      getnamo the solution you pointed at, didnt work for me, still having errors:

      Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
      Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'WindowsHWrapper.h': No such file or directory PROJECT\Plugins\BLUI\Source\Blu\Public\BluManager.h 4
      prepend Windows/ to those.
      Plugins: GES - Node.js - TensorFlow - Socket.io Client - ZipUtility - Leap Motion - Hydra - Myo

      Comment


        Already made it work, with this solution:
        https://github.com/getnamo/BLUI/issues/46

        Is there any chance to get the fixes (that look great) you did for 4.25 on 4.24 getnamo ?
        Thanks in advance!
        https://vimeo.com/395997583

        Comment


          also, does this support Android / IOS? Thanks again!
          https://vimeo.com/395997583

          Comment



            Originally posted by malcriado View Post
            Already made it work, with this solution:
            https://github.com/getnamo/BLUI/issues/46

            Is there any chance to get the fixes (that look great) you did for 4.25 on 4.24 getnamo ?
            Thanks in advance!
            I don't backport changes due to maintenance burden. If the changes are important enough for you, upgrading the engine or backporting yourself are options.​​​​​

            Originally posted by malcriado View Post
            also, does this support Android / IOS? Thanks again!
            BLUI is based on chromium. Chromium does not currently have any iOS or android builds. See https://github.com/getnamo/BLUI/issues/24 for details.
            Plugins: GES - Node.js - TensorFlow - Socket.io Client - ZipUtility - Leap Motion - Hydra - Myo

            Comment


              Originally posted by getnamo View Post


              I don't backport changes due to maintenance burden. If the changes are important enough for you, upgrading the engine or backporting yourself are options.​​​​​



              BLUI is based on chromium. Chromium does not currently have any iOS or android builds. See https://github.com/getnamo/BLUI/issues/24 for details.
              I see, so Chromium which is the one of the latest cef doesn't support ios or android, but the cef (old) used the Web Browser actually does?? jeez
              https://vimeo.com/395997583

              Comment


                About the Web Browser built in plugin

                Chromium is used for the web browser widget on desktop platforms while both iOS and Android use native WebKit controls aligned to match your UMG layout. This keeps executable size to a minimum and increases performance.


                I guess thats why it works on mobile...
                https://vimeo.com/395997583

                Comment


                  getnamo thanks so much for all your work to keep this plugin alive! Is there a 4.25 Demo project by chance? I'm having trouble getting the click events to work and I'd love to explore a working project.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by JGipe View Post
                    getnamo thanks so much for all your work to keep this plugin alive! Is there a 4.25 Demo project by chance? I'm having trouble getting the click events to work and I'd love to explore a working project.
                    I don't maintain examples outside of what's included in the plugin content folder on my fork. You can try https://youtu.be/iCAe7dyy9dw from oivio, the latest example is currently up to date with a 4.23 build.
                    Plugins: GES - Node.js - TensorFlow - Socket.io Client - ZipUtility - Leap Motion - Hydra - Myo

                    Comment


                      Hello getnamo

                      Thanks for the great work!

                      We were trying to get the pixel streaming play in the 4.25 release build of this plugin. However it does not work. Any tips?

                      Also i noticed that H.264 videos do not play in the browser. I wonder if it is due to the included CEF not built with support for these codecs?

                      Again any tips to get these working?

                      Best Regards

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by vizVB View Post
                        Hello getnamo

                        Thanks for the great work!

                        We were trying to get the pixel streaming play in the 4.25 release build of this plugin. However it does not work. Any tips?

                        Also i noticed that H.264 videos do not play in the browser. I wonder if it is due to the included CEF not built with support for these codecs?

                        Again any tips to get these working?

                        Best Regards
                        Chromium doesn't include codecs which are not royalty free (h.264 is patent and royalty encumbered). If you want to add those, you'd need to recompile chromium with those codecs yourself. VP9/Alternative free codecs should work in theory. I believe pixel streaming uses nvencode so it should be possible to patch it to use the vp9 hardware instead on the sender side?
                        Plugins: GES - Node.js - TensorFlow - Socket.io Client - ZipUtility - Leap Motion - Hydra - Myo

                        Comment


                          Thanks for the revert @getnamo,

                          So If I understand correctly i will need to build https://github.com/getnamo/BLUI with same cef as CEF 80.0.3987.132. and apply the patch listed as https://github.com/getnamo/BluBrowser.
                          I assume i will need to use these flags "ffmpeg_branding="Chrome" media_use_ffmpeg=true proprietary_codecs=true rtc_use_h264=true use_openh264=true"

                          Please let me know:
                          1. If I should use build mechanism from cef https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedd...dQuickStart.md with a custom branch
                          2. or use the buider.py in https://github.com/getnamo/BLUI with latest branch (will it work?) This script seems to be with an older branch.

                          Also somehow i was not able to get events in bluewidget with UE4.25 latest version (do i need to use a widget interaction or send the events to widget in a custom manner?)

                          Best Regards

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X