No announcement yet.

BLUI Open Source HTML5/JS/CSS HUD/UI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone post some working example of executing javascript (blueprint node "Execute JS") compatible with Adobe Edge code?
    Last edited by Xter; 01-10-2016, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragir View Post
      I'm getting a laggy performance inside the engine, while the browser runs at a stable 60fps. It looks like css animations are choppy, but fading in and out elements appears smooth.

Browser reports 60fps, while the engine's fps counter is at 120 and it's still a bit laggy when I'm moving elements with jQuery .animate or by changing element's class.
      Have you tired looking at the CPU saver Boolean and Chromium flags?

https://github.com/AaronShea/BLUI/bl...anager.cpp#L18

HTML/CSS/JS Powered UI - Free

Comment

Originally posted by AaronShea View Post
        Have you tired looking at the CPU saver Boolean and Chromium flags?

https://github.com/AaronShea/BLUI/bl...anager.cpp#L18
        That did it, thanks! Is there a reason why the CPU saver is true by default?

Comment

Hi

When do you think we'll have access to your 3.0 demo project ??

Thanks!
          Jim

Comment

Hi. congratulations for this plugin. It is awesome. but I have problem about mouse cursor. when tried use mouse cursor its working,but I cant leave from browser. here is my BPClick image for larger version

Name:	Adsız.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	1098805
            . So how can I achive it? and also what is the rules of commercial. I want use it in my project. thanks.

Comment

Hey BLUI enthusiasts,
              I've updated BLUI in my fork containing the changes I required for NexusVR.

In general these are two main functionality updates:
              -Added support for downloading files, callbacks available as multicast delegates bindable on BluEye object. Changed RenderHandler to BrowserHandler to forward all types of callbacks to BluEye
              -Updated CEF to 2556 allowing fullscreen api support, now you can open e.g. youtube and hit the fullscreen button and it will just work. Still pending updates to allow you to trigger this programmatically.

Here's the fork: https://github.com/getnamo/BLUI

Here's a working release: https://github.com/getnamo/BLUI/releases/tag/v3.1.1-dev (Windows only)

haven't made any pull requests yet as I want a bit more thought and discussion into the overall callback architecture before suggesting such changes to master.
              Plugins: GES - Node.js - TensorFlow - Socket.io Client - ZipUtility - Leap Motion - Hydra - Myo

Comment

Originally posted by getnamo View Post
                Hey BLUI enthusiasts,
                I've updated BLUI in my fork containing the changes I required for NexusVR.

In general these are two main functionality updates:
                -Added support for downloading files, callbacks available as multicast delegates bindable on BluEye object. Changed RenderHandler to BrowserHandler to forward all types of callbacks to BluEye
                -Updated CEF to 2556 allowing fullscreen api support, now you can open e.g. youtube and hit the fullscreen button and it will just work. Still pending updates to allow you to trigger this programmatically.

Here's the fork: https://github.com/getnamo/BLUI

Here's a working release: https://github.com/getnamo/BLUI/releases/tag/v3.1.1-dev (Windows only)

haven't made any pull requests yet as I want a bit more thought and discussion into the overall callback architecture before suggesting such changes to master.
                Some awesome updates in here! There are some semantic changes that might need to be done before I can merge it into master. Also, as stated before, I'll have to update the CEF release

HTML/CSS/JS Powered UI - Free

Comment

Getting no keyboard input to to the browser

Hi,

I have created a level for my login screen, which is supposed to be HTML loaded from the game server.
                  I have also created a UMG widget blueprint and added an Image widget, set to fill the entire area.

My level blueprint creates the BLUI instance and sets it up to load a initial page (BP: BLUI Level Blueprint)

That all works fine, including resizing.

I then added the necessary plumbing to the widget blueprint for the mouse and some functions (BLUI Widget Blueprint 1)
                  I omitted MouseUp handling here for brevity, it is identical to MouseDown but with the relevant nodes.

I also added the keyboard handlers (BP: BLUI Widget Blueprint 2)

I can set breakpoints in the blueprints to observe that the keyboard events really fire. Then I started the editor in the debugger and was able to confirm that the events actually get sent to the CEF component.

However, keyboard input doesn't become visible (tried google search, can't enter any terms but mouse and wheel work perfectly).

I then observed that clicking outside the text box would cause the text box to lose focus and the caret to be hidden. Pressing any key would cause the text box to be refocused and the caret to appear, however, no text is entered. If the key event blueprint functions are removed, this doesn't happen, the caret stays hidden and no focus change takes place.

I can only conclude that the keystrokes are actually passed all the way to the browser and then dropped on the floor.

This is on OSX, engine 4.10.0 and the most recent BLUI packaged release.

Can maybe anyone shed some light on the issue?

Thanks for taking the time to look at it.

Melanie
                  Attached Files

Comment

Any chance for MAC support for BLUI?

Comment

Look at my post just above yours. That was all done on Mac

Comment

As an update to post #428, keyboard input using the unmodified project under Windows works perfectly. The keyboard bug seems to be OSX only.

Comment

Originally posted by Melanie_T View Post
                          Look at my post just above yours. That was all done on Mac
                          that is interesting indeed. I can't even load the plugin due to error "missing or incompatible modules in BLUI plugin"
                          edit: plugin v 3.1.1 ue 4.10
                          Last edited by matt_kochanowski; 01-31-2016, 05:53 AM.

Comment

My system is OSX Yosemite 10.10.5, fully up-to-date with XCode 7.2 (7C68), UE 4.10 and I downloaded the plugin a week ago but have upgraded to the git version since. Do you have the output log for that compile?

Comment

Originally posted by Wulzron View Post
                              Hi

When do you think we'll have access to your 3.0 demo project ??

Thanks!
                              Jim
                              little up =D

Comment

Hey hey!

Everything is moving smoothly, even created a nice window manager for our game and Blui is performing great!

I have hit a snag though when pausing the game. How can we pause the game but still allow the Blui ui to not be paused as well? As soon as the game is paused with the pause game node, the Ui is no longer responding. I just can't quite figure this out so if anyone has an idea, I'm all ears!

Comment

Working...
                                X