No announcement yet.

Trailed - Capstone Student Project - NAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fdslk, We actually tried getting Hairworks or a real hair plugin at first but we ended up using Nvidia Apex for clothing with the hair mesh ( for both the hair and the fur). It worked okay.. not perfect but it did the trick. I think I ended up using a slightly modified silk setting from the UE Cloth Content Examples !

Comment

The game looks awesome! I like the atmosphere and the narrative style very much. The graphical presentation is cool, but I think that you can improve it by slightly decreasing the speed of the main character movement (currently it is not in sync with the animation). However, this is a very small remark, good job overall!
      Through the Hole - A puzzle game that is not aiming for photo-realism, but aiming for awesome. Check it out!

Comment

Nice work guys! How was the anamorphic lens flare for the sun achieved? Post Process material?

PS: I would also be interested in some more information about this: "Post process fake skylight material created instead"^^ Sounds cool, would like to know how you approached that
        Last edited by Daedalus51; 01-11-2015, 03:19 PM.
        Check out UNREAL 4 Lighting Academy
        https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...ng-like-that-)

Comment

Amazing thing! Could you please tell more about Realtime Global Illumination? Did you tweak source code to improve the render?

Comment

is there any way one could get a version of the game to play it? unless you're still working on it, and plan to release it at some point in the future, in which case i guess i'll just wait

Comment

Working...
            X