• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    thanks you please give me download the shooter game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i just downloading ur link orzelek and it crashed even tho its 4.6, it continues to crash

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the version posted by fhl41 says 4.10

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Fronzelneekburm View Post
    The download link seems to be dead. Is the source still available?
    Yes, you can find it here: http://www.michalorzelek.com/blog/ga...e-ue4-project/ Note that this project is not fully compatible with the newest UE. It's been made in version 4.6.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fhl41 View Post
    Here is a new version and the last one hope everything is a little correct now i am not the brightest in blueprints hope you liked the things i added

Download Link http://www.mediafire.com/download/zh...UE4_4.10.4.rar

Changedlog

i chanded the myhud blueprint. and most of the widgets ui from handled to unhandled i saw with the fps counter that it was very low changed to unhandled now its much better fps
    and changed in mycharacter blueprint after the event beginplay added gamehudwidget and removed it in myhud so the Open Inventory Menu is working again thats it i think

The download link seems to be dead. Is the source still available?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't worry It's released as a learning resource, so use the way you want.... and thanks!

Originally posted by theFANmader View Post
    Hey m.orzelek !
    Can you make a tutorial for this slow-time thing ? I would like to make a game like yours, but I think I steal your hard work, when I only copy the game. And I don`t want this, cuz it`s awesome !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey m.orzelek !
    Can you make a tutorial for this slow-time thing ? I would like to make a game like yours, but I think I steal your hard work, when I only copy the game. And I don`t want this, cuz it`s awesome !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, im developping some games, and i continue actually the game, with modify somethings, with more level, features etc. I will probably release one Pre-alpha soon, Don't know if the "base" of the build can be 100% use at commercial thought. but anyway the final game will be probably free. Thanks for your nice work, i like this kind of game, and in 7 days, pretty amazing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by masokinto View Post
    Super hot super hot super hot super hot super hot
    Not-original not-original not-original not-original not-original not-original

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks awesome. Double thumbs up, and looks like a very good fps starter kit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Super hot super hot super hot super hot super hot

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here is a new version and the last one hope everything is a little correct now i am not the brightest in blueprints hope you liked the things i added

Download Link http://www.mediafire.com/download/zh...UE4_4.10.4.rar

Changedlog

i chanded the myhud blueprint. and most of the widgets ui from handled to unhandled i saw with the fps counter that it was very low changed to unhandled now its much better fps
    and changed in mycharacter blueprint after the event beginplay added gamehudwidget and removed it in myhud so the Open Inventory Menu is working again thats it i think
    Last edited by fhl41; 03-31-2016, 12:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by BoredEngineer View Post
    I like your concept more btw. Don't get me wrong SuperHot is nicely made but I think this has a more potential as levels can be build both as puzzles (based on reaction and skill) and freeroam.
    I'm glad to hear that You're not the first who said that. We were thinking about updating this prototype or even making a full game out of it. However, I'm afraid that a lot of people would call it SUPERHOT copy-paste game. But what's more important, unfortunately we don't have time for such project for now. Thanks for playing!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by m.orzelek View Post
    Yes. The goal was to create similar game within 1 week
    I like your concept more btw. Don't get me wrong SuperHot is nicely made but I think this has a more potential as levels can be build both as puzzles (based on reaction and skill) and freeroam.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RGB Studios View Post
    So its a reverse super hot?
    Yes. The goal was to create similar game within 1 week

Leave a comment:

Working...
X