• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnkurRastogi View Post
    This is really cool
    ​​​​​​​Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by jso View Post
      When I press play the camera flies through the camera and exits to windows
      This is not a full game. It is a skeuomorphic menu system. To get the full experience, select options to explore the settings such as visual and audio as well as the full environment.

Comment

You guys forgot to credit the audio people! Please please do this because it's so often the case that audio is forgotten about in credits and its just as important to recognise because it brings life to the scene

This looks - and sounds - really good Top notch stuff, imo. Lighting is great, assets look really good and there's an insane amount of detail. The sense of space is really convincing. I'd probably quieten down the whirring sound a tad.

What music track did you use?

And you've taught me a new word: skeuomorphic. So even better
        LinkedIn | Insta | YouTube | SoundCloud | valkyrie-sound.com | Sound Design, Composition, Production

Comment

Amazing work! Love everything about it, from the interactive pieces of environment, to the excellent artistic direction, to the music!

Comment

Originally posted by AggreSsive1234 View Post
            Amazing work! Love everything about it, from the interactive pieces of environment, to the excellent artistic direction, to the music!
            Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyrie_Sound View Post
              You guys forgot to credit the audio people! Please please do this because it's so often the case that audio is forgotten about in credits and its just as important to recognise because it brings life to the scene

This looks - and sounds - really good Top notch stuff, imo. Lighting is great, assets look really good and there's an insane amount of detail. The sense of space is really convincing. I'd probably quieten down the whirring sound a tad.

What music track did you use?

And you've taught me a new word: skeuomorphic. So even better
              The Team list has been updated. Take a look at his portfolio, his name is Michael Clark. Thank you for your compliments.

Comment

Working...
              X