Unreal Engine 4 - Unrealistic World

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SCENE] Unreal Engine 4 - Unrealistic World

Actually, I wanted to create a realistic world in this project. All streets are clean, flowers are shining, everybody is happy, like every archviz projects, but then, something is happened and i don't want to create realistic world anymore, and in the video, I decided to add things that we would never see in our world.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	386.4 KB ID:	1650928
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	419.1 KB ID:	1650929
    Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	492.3 KB ID:	1650930
    Click image for larger version

Name:	uw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	492.8 KB
ID:	1651523
    Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	1 Size:	447.3 KB ID:	1650931
    Last edited by Supline; 08-09-2019, 11:50 AM.

I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. A dog getting hit by a car is nothing odd. Sadly it happens all the time.
    And why the sudden change of direction? Did u get bored with the project? It looks very nice btw.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Reading the description and watching the video I got the feeling he confused the words realistic and unrealistic for utopian and dystopian.
        ​​​​​​He was going for a classically utopian arch viz but got bored and instead made it more dystopian which in my opinion is more realistic anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by subspark View Post
          I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary. A dog getting hit by a car is nothing odd. Sadly it happens all the time.
          And why the sudden change of direction? Did u get bored with the project? It looks very nice btw.
          Thank you, It's feel pain to watch also for me, the video is completely irony to our world, and yes i think after thousand of architecture project, I'm a little bored of creating fake happiness.^^

Comment

Working...
          X