X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by pafuhana1213 View Post
    Hi AngeIV,
    I don't have much time for support, so I don't think about release in the store. I also want to work with everyone to make a better plugin

Hi Sabudum,
    I can't afford to support older engine versions. 4.18 support tips can be found in past posts
    fair enough
    I found this plugin extremely usefull and easy to setup. I used it to give more life to some monsters... don't know about kawaii - though it works real well!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi AngeIV,
    I don't have much time for support, so I don't think about release in the store. I also want to work with everyone to make a better plugin

Hi Sabudum,
    I can't afford to support older engine versions. 4.18 support tips can be found in past posts

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can this be compiled for UE 4.18 ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why not support it by official store plugin distribution?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated to v1.2.1
    - Improved support for variable frame rates

Binary for UE4.21, 22, 23
    https://github.com/pafuhana1213/Kawa...s/tag/20191029

Leave a comment:

• replied
    To Selentic,
    I'm sorry. However, I don't want to support engine versions older than a year.
    The part where the error has occurred is the debug display part, so it should be solved by commenting out or implementing it in FKawaiiPhysicsEditMode.
    No biggie, I'm going to be upgrading sometime next year probably. I look forward to giving it a shot then.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated to v1.2.0
    - Simple variable frame rate support. The behavior should be stable when the frame rate is lowered
    Before :https://twitter.com/pafuhana1213/sta...21483672465409
    After :https://twitter.com/pafuhana1213/sta...21576379166720
    - display the percentage of length from the start point of each bone. Please use when adjusting the curve.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	EHzQDDvUcAA9PQg.png Views:	1 Size:	411.9 KB ID:	1678373

To Selentic,
    I'm sorry. However, I don't want to support engine versions older than a year.
    The part where the error has occurred is the debug display part, so it should be solved by commenting out or implementing it in FKawaiiPhysicsEditMode.

To LeoRocha_GameDev,
    It's impossible to support all models, and I can't support each various models directly.(Time is not enough ...)
    Probably, the orientation of the end bone may be incorrect. The character implementation included in the sample should be helpful.
    Last edited by pafuhana1213; 10-26-2019, 08:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Amazing plugin!
    I'm trying to use it but I'm facing some problems. When I put the AnimGraph node on a bone, the piece of a mesh of a skirt bend to inside. Have you faced this kind of problem? If not, can you help me? I sent you a private message with my discord.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    For versions prior to 4.21, build should succeed if you change
    GEngine->ConstraintLimitMaterialPrismatic->GetRenderProxy () to
    GEngine->ConstraintLimitMaterialPrismatic->GetRenderProxy (false) in KawaiiPhysicsEditMode.cpp
    The file already seems to be set to that?

This is the error returned when trying to compile for 4.19.

Code:
    Plugins\KawaiiPhysics\Source\KawaiiPhysicsEd\Private\AnimGraphNode_KawaiiPhysics.cpp(67): error C2664: 'NodeType *UAnimGraphNode_Base::GetActiveInstanceNode<FAnimNode_KawaiiPhysics>(UObject *) const': cannot convert argument 1 from 'UAnimInstance *' to 'UObject *'
            with
            [
                NodeType=FAnimNode_KawaiiPhysics
            ]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by AngeIV View Post
    pafuhana1213 are you thinking to put it in ue4 store so it gets updated for everyone automatically?
    It is in the description "I made this as a hobby. So I'm glad if you don't expect great support."

So...dont expect that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    pafuhana1213 are you thinking to put it in ue4 store so it gets updated for everyone automatically?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Coverop View Post
    Hey!
    Does version 4.23 require rebuilding the engine or Is It a standalone plugin?
    Its standalone plugin.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey!
    This looks great!
    Although I have a question.
    Does version 4.23 require rebuilding the engine or Is It a standalone plugin?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Updated to v1.1.1
    - Fixed wrong calculation of Bone.LengthFromRoot

I uploaded a compressed zip file with plugins from 4.21 to 4.23. Since 4.23 should continue to update, github master is still 4.22.
    https://github.com/pafuhana1213/Kawa...s/tag/20190913

For versions prior to 4.21, build should succeed if you change
    GEngine->ConstraintLimitMaterialPrismatic->GetRenderProxy () to
    GEngine->ConstraintLimitMaterialPrismatic->GetRenderProxy (false) in KawaiiPhysicsEditMode.cpp
    Last edited by pafuhana1213; 09-13-2019, 04:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is pretty cool.

Any chance of 4.19 support?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X