Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pafuhana1213 View Post
    To Selentic,
    I'm sorry. However, I don't want to support engine versions older than a year.
    The part where the error has occurred is the debug display part, so it should be solved by commenting out or implementing it in FKawaiiPhysicsEditMode.
    No biggie, I'm going to be upgrading sometime next year probably. I look forward to giving it a shot then.

Comment

Updated to v1.2.1
      - Improved support for variable frame rates

Binary for UE4.21, 22, 23
      https://github.com/pafuhana1213/Kawa...s/tag/20191029

Comment

Why not support it by official store plugin distribution?

Comment

Can this be compiled for UE 4.18 ?

Comment

Hi AngeIV,
            I don't have much time for support, so I don't think about release in the store. I also want to work with everyone to make a better plugin

Hi Sabudum,
            I can't afford to support older engine versions. 4.18 support tips can be found in past posts

Comment

Originally posted by pafuhana1213 View Post
              Hi AngeIV,
              I don't have much time for support, so I don't think about release in the store. I also want to work with everyone to make a better plugin

Hi Sabudum,
              I can't afford to support older engine versions. 4.18 support tips can be found in past posts
              fair enough
              I found this plugin extremely usefull and easy to setup. I used it to give more life to some monsters... don't know about kawaii - though it works real well!

Comment

Working...
              X