Free Enviroment: Tropical Coral Reef 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SCENE] Free Enviroment: Tropical Coral Reef 2

Hello, I've been working with unreal 4 for the past year and a bit and I wanted to share my project with you all.
    It originally started with a parrot fish but then morphed into a massive undertaking of a whole environment / assets to compliment it.
    I created all the assets except for a few small starter points from the free epic assets.

Tools:
    Substance Painter / Designer, Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop

Rules:

Free to use but you must give me credit.

Download:
    https://mega.nz/#!701VGKKZ!kpnQBfCZP...CEyfdRjb7Um_lE

Last edited by AnastasiaConcept; 07-23-2019, 08:16 PM. Reason: Misspelled environment in tags.

this is very cool!

Unreal version 4.22 however

Thankyou very much!!!!

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the scene and assets!

Comment

Amazing. I especially want to check out some of the materials you used here.

Comment

The word that come to my mind looking at those pics is "magnificent"

THX for sharing too
          Stevie's corner
          A blog dedicated to UE4, UDK, UT99 / 2004 / III / 4

Comment

Thank You! When trying to run project, there was an error in "CineCamera_Chase", I rewired like in picture i attach, seems to be fine now
            Click image for larger version

Name:	ErrorFix.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	1644916

Comment

Thanks for sharing! I did take a quick trip in there, to look around...

(some couple more of pics here: https:/twitter.com/Thunder_Owl/status/1153252994038808578
              Click image for larger version  Name:	ReefsFishOwl_01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	227.8 KB ID:	1644924Click image for larger version  Name:	ReefsFishOwl_02.jpg Views:	1 Size:	313.5 KB ID:	1644925
              Last edited by Thunder_Owl; 07-22-2019, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Thanks Thunder_Owl, I'm pretty new to blueprints, just kind of hodgepodge various bits of blueprints together. Love the ship!

Comment

Originally posted by AnastasiaConcept View Post
                  Thanks Thunder_Owl, I'm pretty new to blueprints, just kind of hodgepodge various bits of blueprints together. Love the ship!
                  Haha, thanks, I have a "bad (?) habit" testing any UE4 project by putting my character and his flying vehicle there

Comment

Working...
                  X