[GAME] YAG (rpg gameboard)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey,

v0.7.1.0 is now on the beta branch, it brings some filters in the character sheet that can be used as tabs, and the possibility to display the ceilings in some dungeons:

I'll push it on the default branch soon.

Cheers
    Cedric

Comment

Hi,

v0.8.0.1 is on the default branch, i have embedded LUA and it is now possible to customize the Yag behavior through scripting :-)

For those interested, here's a link to download the documentation for the API.

Cheers
      Cedric

Comment

Hey,

v0.8.1.0 is out, the dice behavior has been removed from the c++ code to give complete freedom to the user in LUA and the API is expending to allow interaction with the pawns.

I'll be out on vacations this week so i won't answer any PM before 10 days.

Cheers
        Cedric

Comment

Thanks for doing great work, YAG was spotlighted on today's livestream!

Comment

Thanks Victor !

And that's my 15 seconds :-)

Cheers
            Cedric

Comment

I love this =) But how do i get a hold of it? Been talking about something like this for years, but never had the know how to make it! Great job

Comment

Hey everyone,

v0.8.2.1 is online, with:
                - a bit of new content
                - a small modification of the way LUA is handled
                - a new texture management tool for internet pawns to ease the dressing up of maps (some testers did amazing things in this area, this should make their life a bit more comfortable)

The presentation video:

And LUA has now its own dedicated tutorial video:

Cheers
                Cedric

Comment

Hey! Great work, seams really nice. is it already on steam?
                  Im trying to access the fullfeatures page but it dont load D:

Keep the good work!

Comment

Hay Jshell,

The Steam page is not yet public so you won't find it.
                    If i don't get some negative feedback (=blocking bug) from v0.8.2.1, i'll release this version as an early access.
                    if everything goes well, it should be out by the beginning of Februrary.

Cheers
                    Cedric

Comment

This looks awesome!

Do you have plans to do an SDK or Epic Launcher mod tool? Our D&D party is full of artists, both 2D & 3D so it would be really cool to create custom content.

Looking forward to the public release!

Comment

Hey Wickerman123,

I don't currently have plans for that but everybody is requesting some way to include personnal content, i hear a lot of steam workshop :-)
                        That would be really great, as i would love very much to offer myself some other universes content (SF, WW2, modern, steampunk...).
                        Something like steam workshop is not realistic at the moment because the workflows to integrate pawns or dungeons themes are quite complexe.
                        But this is no ordinary forum, this is the UE4 forum, and i never thought about giving some UE4 tools for that.
                        This is a very good idea indeed, it's on my R&D todo list :-)
                        That said, don't hold your breath, it has other consequences beside simply adding content: the content has to fit in the UI, which means automated buttons placement, automated tray filling, icons handling and so on. Huge amount of work ahead, and i've already a lot on my todo list, given the testers feedbacks^^
                        So one step at a time, that's not coming soon, but i'm definitely going to think about it :-)

Cheers
                        Cedric

Comment

Love this. I will be watching very closely for its release.

Comment

Have to agree with what everyone else is saying, this does look awesome. Can't wait for release

Comment

Hey everyone :-)

I have submitted Yag to the Steam reviewing process. If everything goes well, i'm targeting a release for the 5th of Feb:

Click image for larger version

Name:	YagReviewSubmit.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	1573316

Of course, i'll update in case of issue and postpone.

I just uploaded the version that should go public: v0.8.2.1.

It's v0.8.2.0 + some minor bugs corrections found by testers.

And because a release with nothing new is kind of sad, i have added the battle dragons (the armored ones) without their armors:

Name:	DragonsCollection.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	210.7 KB
ID:	1573319

Name:	DragonsColored.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	1573320

It's not much but better than nothing :-)

Cheers
                              Cedric

Attached Files

Comment

Release has been approved by Steam, so Yag has now a public Steam Page and will be out by the 5th of Feb :-)

Name:	YagReleaseAuthorized.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	1574275

Cheers
                                Cedric

Comment

Working...
                                X