Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAME] Phobos

Hello,

I'm Johann Funk from Germany. I want to show you my graduation project "Phobos" here.

Phobos is an interactive project designed to illustrate the world of a person with a phobia.
    In the experiment you are trapped in a house that causes a feeling of tightness and
    loss of control through changes in the spaces and objects. Leaving the house should be the goal.

I have created all assets myself and set in the scene.

You can download the game under this link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Imm...R-ItOhhyq/view

Youtube (Spoiler):

Artstation:

https://www.artstation.com/johann_funk
    Last edited by JohannFunk; 11-13-2018, 06:02 PM.

Great Work!!! Looks amazing

Comment

Excellent! Great work Johann.
      Really enjoyed the experience, looked great, had a great atmosphere and some good sound design too!
      Keep doing what you are doing!

Comment

is the download link to a built version of the game or to a editable .uproject ?

Comment

JohannFunk
          This is amazing, loved the ambiance you have created and assets are of a very high quality. Lighting is top notch and great concept.
          KUDOS
          Looking forward to see some more amazing projects

Comment

JohannFunk Amazing work! Everything is top notch. And thanks so much for sharing the project build. provided me with some great ideas for the mansion in my game.

Comment

Look very good, Good lighting an nice modeling/texturing. I do however advice you to revise the floor. Its very rough and the planks are very wide apart. its a bit to much in contrast in comparison with the rest of your architecture. And maybe try adding some dust particles in the light areas it would give some more atmosphere to the space. Maybe some light and dark changes of clouds passing by the sun could also help!

Comment

Looks interesting, and great work on the environment. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

It looks awesome tell me models and textures all by you or it can be bought somewhere? You can PM if you want. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X