Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PLUGIN] [FREE] AutoSizeComments

A small plugin that adds resizing comment boxes
    • Settings for the plugin are under Edit > Editor Preferences > Plugins > Auto Size Comments
    • Hold alt to easily add / remove nodes from comment boxes
    This plugin was originally a feature from the Blueprint Assist Plugin, a plugin that provides automatic formatting and mouse-free node editing when working with blueprints (coming soon!).
    Links
    Videos and gifs

Replace / Add / Remove / Empty buttons on the bottom left

Drag corners of comment boxes to resize and snap​​​​​​

Hold and release alt to move nodes in / out

Support for comment color presets (add presets in EditorPreferences | AutoSizeComments and then recompile your blueprint to see the buttons)

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190405_054723.gif
Views:	1
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	1603410
    Last edited by fpwong; 04-04-2019, 03:58 PM.
    Blueprint Assist Plugin: Mouse free blueprint creation and quality of life features
    Auto Size Comments Plugin (FREE): Auto resizing comment boxes

My OCD thanks you kindly! :-)
    Outer Planet Studios
    http://outerplanet.webflow.io/

Comment

It's just amazing! Thanks a lot, mate!

Comment

It's look amazing
        UE4 Development [TARTARUS | Object Inspection System | Pattern Lock]
        Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

How to install it in engine? The auto-compiler chucked me out, and Visual Studio C++ manual recompile completed but running the project re-opened the auto-compiler which chucked me out.

Comment

Coming from a VVVV Background I would like to see this Plugin in the Vanila Version of Unreal. This is really handy!

Comment

Nice work!
              Discord: https://discord.voxelplugin.com
              Twitter: https://twitter.com/phyronnaz

Comment

Originally posted by tomofnz View Post
                How to install it in engine? The auto-compiler chucked me out, and Visual Studio C++ manual recompile completed but running the project re-opened the auto-compiler which chucked me out.

Hi tomofnz, which version of UE4 did you build it with? I realised the plugin was only compatible with >4.20. I've made some adjustments and it now works with 4.19, older versions are still untested though.
                Blueprint Assist Plugin: Mouse free blueprint creation and quality of life features

Comment

Looks incredible! I hope Epic decides to merge some version of this into the main branch.

Comment

Absolutely awesome! Thank you for this plugin. Cannot wait for your blueprint assist plugin, im curious how it will work with the irritating odd nodes that do not line up with execution wires.

Comment

This will save so much time, amazing! Just saw the Blueprint Assist Plugin as well. Looking forward to that!

Comment

Great job!

Comment

4.19 giving that failure! Awesome work i wish to use on 4.19
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by syhdesign View Post
                            4.19 giving that failure! Awesome work i wish to use on 4.19
                            Thanks for the info! Hopefully it works for you now.

Comment

Love it! Thanks man!

It would be super awesome to still have drag and drop between boxes with a modifier key.
                              Like holding down shift while dragging a node removes it from it's current comment and dropping it on another comment adds it to that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X