Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SCENE] Meadow in the mountains & ArchViz - Personal projects

Hi everyone,

I'd just like to share some of the scenes I did for fun in my spare time. Everything done 100% in Unreal Engine.
    I am aware that none of this is even close to perfect, but im a beginner and I'm learning everything about creating scenes (and rendering in general) in the process.

Hope you enjoy!

Unfortunately the original image sizes are way to big to upload here, so I had to lower the quality quite a bit.
    Meadow in the mountains High-rise apartment Kids corner
    Last edited by BastiCuracao; 10-18-2017, 06:09 PM.

Very good , atmospheric. Can we download demo?

Comment

wow it looks great...

Comment

You should think about putting the UE4 project file up for download, for people to learn from

Comment

Thank you I'll definitely think about it!
          I'm still learning myself, especially lighting is very tricky.

Comment

How did you make those mountains in the bg, did you use world creator or what?

Comment

I got the mountains from the market, but I used to create mountains like these easily with world machine. Maybe even the free version will do for you to try out. It only restricts the size and resolution to some degree if i remember correctly.

Comment

Sorry, but if you don't release the projects, then don't post them here in the channel titled "released projects" if you are just showing them off.

Comment

Originally posted by BastiCuracao View Post
                  I got the mountains from the market, but I used to create mountains like these easily with world machine. Maybe even the free version will do for you to try out. It only restricts the size and resolution to some degree if i remember correctly.
                  What is the asset on the market called?

Comment

Originally posted by Pinotti View Post
                    Sorry, but if you don't release the projects, then don't post them here in the channel titled "released projects" if you are just showing them off.
                    Oh really?
                    "For announcing the release of new products, or showing off your completed work."
                    You cant simply share your project files if they contain pay 2 use assets.
                    Last edited by BastiCuracao; 10-28-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jojo8026 View Post

What is the asset on the market called?
                      Its called Snowy Mountains Landscape

Comment

Working...
                      X