Procedural Cities with Interiors [FREE]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why trees and some other models don't have shadows
    and how to divide two or more cities ,because they are not checking spawn location and ALL are spawning at [0,0,0] location
    EDIT Is there a way to replace static meshes wit hblueprints for example replace default fridge with openable door fridge ,but as BP with something to eat inside?
    Last edited by Masakralny; 12-09-2018, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Masakralny View Post
      I have got a problem with Runtime Mesh Component in UE4.21 , is somewhere a fix for it ?
      I have problem with this part of code E:\Epic Games\Projects\City\Source\RuntimeMeshComponent\Private\RuntimeMesh.cpp(199):[ FOnAsyncPhysicsCookFinished::CreateUObject(this, &URuntimeMesh::FinishPhysicsAsyncCook, CurrentBodySetup)); ]
      and it gives me that error : error C2665:"TBaseDelegate<TTypeWrapper<void>,bool>::CreateUObject":none of the overloads 2 can convert all types of arguments
      Masakralny, how have you overcome the CreateUObject overload issue?

Comment

For working RMC for 4.21 You should head there
        https://github.com/midgen/CashDemo/tree/master/Plugins

Comment

Thank you Masakralny

Comment

What is the structure Point in BaseLibrary.h used for? It's redefining the Point defined in the Mac's headers, and preventing the project from compiling with UE4 4.21.1. on macOS 10.13.5 and Xcode 8.3.3.

Comment

Huperniketes I noticed a few redefinitions in the code, I just commented them out and replaced the RMC and everything seems to be working fine on Mavericks.

Comment

Anyone please have working "batch" for 4.21 with proper plugins included? Would appreciate a lot Thank You.

Comment

Is this still a viable asset? A working asset?

Comment

Hello awesome work here, had a question is it possible to run the c++ as blueprints by creating each class into BP? Would the generator still run the same or would there be further work to be done in blueprints to make as it does now? Thanks

Mike

Comment

This looks amazing. Thank you for sharing....

Comment

I am unable to download this fully. I'm not sure exactly how large the file size is, but this has been my like fifth attempt for the past wee, and the download would just stop at about halfway through. Might there be a link in google docs or dropbox you can upload please?

Comment

Anyone manage to use it with 4.22.3?

Comment

Working...
                          X