Sci Fi Flak Cannon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ASSETS] Sci Fi Flak Cannon

Incoming air raids need the appropriate defence force! The Flak Cannon fires Medium A56 rounds
    with incendiary tips which explode on impact giving a huge boost to arm or penetration!

Would love to hear your feedback!

CGTrader: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models/m...fi-flak-cannon
    Turbosquid: https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models...cannon-1200574

Dear Mods... Kris TheJamsh darthviper107 ambersheeGeodav

OP / vendor is deliberately Spamming Community Tools and they know it! See this post from Chance last time...

Originally posted by Chance Ivey View Post
    Let's lean on Released Projects going forward for people selling content outside of our channels. Moving this thread, thanks.

BTW: Is the Spam reporting system working after all the new forum changes? Still getting 404 errors:

Flag Post: Unable to contact server. Please try again. If this error continues please contact the site administrator. Error information: " 404 error Not Found"
    Originally posted by TheJamsh View Post
    Myself and the rest of the mod team have noticed that recently, when users go to report posts they seem to do so several times. I believe this is down to an issue with the forum page not refreshing properly when reporting, and the reporter receives a HTTP504 error. Rest assured the reports are definitely coming through!

Comment

Just like to say, I wasn't aware of this change in decision. From last I was told, Community Content and Tools was the correct place for my posts. Apparently that's not the case and they should be in the Released Projects Section. I've been told 5 different places to make my posts by other users, moderators & admins so its quite confusing really.

Regardless this isn't deliberate spam & I would argue that the definition of spam has greatly changed if my post is classified as such, considering it contains relevant information for game development and has not been posted an endless number of times.

Could I get a final ruling as to where my posts belong from an Admin please!

Comment

Originally posted by CrackedCysis View Post
        Just like to say, I wasn't aware of this change in decision. From last I was told, Community Content and Tools was the correct place for my posts. Apparently that's not the case and they should be in the Released Projects Section. I've been told 5 different places to make my posts by other users, moderators & admins so its quite confusing really.

Regardless this isn't deliberate spam & I would argue that the definition of spam has greatly changed if my post is classified as such, considering it contains relevant information for game development and has not been posted an endless number of times.

Could I get a final ruling as to where my posts belong from an Admin please!
        In fairness, you already got that reply before from Chance-Ivey here.
        When he moved your product thread over to Released-Projects etc...

Comment

-- Moved the thread to 'Released Projects' --

@CrackedCysis
          'Community Content, Tools and Tutorials' is primarily intended to show & share, your work, tools, tutorials. Since you are trying to get some exposure for a commercial product which is sold outside official Epic channels, I believe this (Released Projects) is the right place for your thread.
          I expected challenges - but I never thought they'd be so bad, so long, and so frequent.

Comment

Thank you mindfane! All subsequent posts will be made in Released Projects from now on. Once again apologies for all the confusion.

Comment

franktech
              Always ready for bashing people omg lol , you made my day
              Linkedin | ArtStation | -SCIFI 'PROPS' PACK- | -SCIFI 'POPULATE' PACK- | Shooter Game Tutorial | StarDrop

Comment

Originally posted by macoll View Post
                franktech
                Always ready for bashing people omg lol , you made my day
                Well haven't 'bashed' you in a while, but you're back on my radar now.
                Glad I made your day but more seriously, there is a bigger picture here.
                Have a read of the posts here Macoll, to see what this is really all about...

Comment

Working...
                X