No announcement yet.

VOIDRUNNER - Now available on Steam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[GAME] VOIDRUNNER - Now available on Steam!

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to announce that the project which has been keeping me away from the forums is finally on Steam early access!

It is a singleplayer & multiplayer flight shooter, meaning it has been a crazy networking experience for me.

Currently the game includes;

- 6DOF flight mechanics
    - 4 multiplayer game modes
    - Singleplayer drone wave game mode
    - Singleplayer custom deathmatch against AI
    - 12 ships to choose from(3 ships unlocked in the beginning. The rest unlocks as you level up playing online) Each ship has 2 unique abilities.
    - Over 10 gorgeous looking maps designed by Wanderer_eternal
    - Localization support for English, Turkish, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Korean(coming soon!)
    - Steam achievements

Hope you all enjoy the game!

Steam store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/513190/Voidrunner/
    FREE Lightshow
    FREE VR Drum Kit Project

FREE Color LUT Collection
    FREE Physics Driven Spacecraft Project
    FREE GTA Style Vehicle Interaction
    Dynamic DoF(Depth of Field)
    Camera Crossfade

Sick!!!

In a marvelous way of couse

Will you release the soundtrack too ? I really like Michiel van den Bos - Starchitecture track and would like to get it in a lossless format (FLAC/APE)!!
    Stevie's corner
    A blog dedicated to UE4, UDK, UT99 / 2004 / III / 4

Comment

Thanks Steve!

Yes, we'll release the soundtrack in a couple of weeks.
      FREE Lightshow
      FREE VR Drum Kit Project

Camera Crossfade

Comment

Great job, it looks awesome !!!
        Check out my itch.io page, I'm really excited about it.
        https://kinos141.itch.io/

Please check out my AI package: Action AI System Feat. Stealth
        https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...m-feat-stealth
        or get it from itch
        https://kinos141.itch.io/action-ai-system-feat-stealth

Comment

Wow... this game is insane. Whoever did the cinematic is incredibly talented. Wish I was working with your team.

Comment

nice man! that looks awesome, congrats on release, I know it took a lot of hard work to get where you are today, and the trailer was awesome, hope it works out well for you, good job!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacky View Post
              It is a singleplayer & multiplayer flight shooter, meaning it has been a crazy networking experience for me.
              'Look children the Gods'... Total visual and technical mastery Jacky! Originally this got Greenlit in seconds...
              So what's up with the relatively slow Steam sales.. Sci-Fi genre out of favor vs. survival-crafting / horror etc???

Comment

Thanks all!

Originally posted by franktech View Post

'Look children the Gods'... Total visual and technical mastery Jacky! Originally this got Greenlit in seconds...
                So what's up with the relatively slow Steam sales.. Sci-Fi genre out of favor vs. survival-crafting / horror etc???
                Thanks franktech !
                Sadly that is one of the reasons. There are other reasons why the launch didnt go so well because the team had run into many misfortunes during the making of the project but it still has a future i believe. With a marketing boost it can get better by the end of early access.
                FREE Lightshow
                FREE VR Drum Kit Project

Camera Crossfade

Comment

Originally posted by Jacky View Post
                  Thanks franktech !
                  Sadly that is one of the reasons. There are other reasons why the launch didnt go so well because the team had run into many misfortunes during the making of the project but it still has a future i believe. With a marketing boost it can get better by the end of early access.
                  Hey Jacky!

Definitely believe in it, it looks great. Plus the hardest parts look pretty much done...
                  Seems like the kind of game too that could branch-out from what the 'Title' implies...

I read there are pages of script lying around? Steam users were calling for single-player as well. The worlds definitely look like there's a story waiting to be told. Something on the 'mythology meets strategy' side might be interesting to go along with the action??? IDK, but looking forward to Voidrunner 2.0. ... Obviously everything hangs on the biz side, but you've engaged a publisher, so good luck!

Comment

Everything looks amazing in this game. The huds are incredible. The level design is extremely excellent. Really AAA work. Its really amazing that it was only 5 people involved. You must have all had an excellent vision from the start. A lot of what destiny players have been asking for is scifi flight combat. Only aesthetic wise voidrunner looks better imo. Your fps mod was a good choice. Keep making the game fun, and I think the buzz will pick up.

Comment

5 months have past now and still waiting info about the music tracks ?
                      Stevie's corner
                      A blog dedicated to UE4, UDK, UT99 / 2004 / III / 4

Comment

Working...
                      X