Made a tiny game :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made a tiny game :D

So I have been working on this for a while going throught all the things that didnt work for me and the game is fairly simple and as easy as they come.
    If you could test it on your phones and reply whats working and whats not working that would be great Its done in blueprints only and is really the first mobile game ive made in unreal but im working on making a few more that will look and feel better
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....CountingSheep

This is really cute and fun. How long would you say it took you to make it?
    Twitch /unrealalexander| Twitter @UnrealAlexander
    How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues?
    Call me to a thread by posting this: [MENTION]Alexander Paschall[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
      This is really cute and fun. How long would you say it took you to make it?
      Well I did start without any knowledge of the engine so it was about 1 month with all the packaging problems people have etc. But today I could just do it in a day or two if im lazy. It is more of a test game kind of I will be making a few more once ive finished with some proper graphics

Comment

Hello! Nice game But I have gray rectangle in the bottom of the screen.

Comment

I would love to see your Manifest.XML and especially these parts (if you care to share)

package="com.epicgames.${EXECUTABLE_NAME}"
          so all games released will be released under the EPIC domain name? Are we allowed or better yet shouldn't we change this?These two as well.
          <activity android:name="com.epicgames.ue4.GameActivity"
          <meta-data android:name="com.epicgames.ue4.GameActivity.DepthBufferPreference" android:value="0"/>

I can see from your app store link that you changed these lines ? ( com.givemebeer.CountingSheep )

Thanks in advance
          Do Not Argue Toxic Game
          Balloony PoP get it on Google Play
          Fishy Blub Blub
          get it on Google Play

Comment

Working...
          X