"The Robolab" - UE4 cinematic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SCENE] "The Robolab" - UE4 cinematic

Still learning, still discovering new stuff every single day.
    This is a modeling, texturing, lighting study I did over the course of 4 weeks.

The story/concept
    High up in the French Alps on a desolate mountaintop a few members of the EPIC staff have found a retreat to work on a secret project called "Robo Recall". The game would later turn out to write history by becoming one of the first real jawdropping VR experiences,
    a true industry milestone.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Sunchaser; 05-21-2017, 04:55 PM.

Epic awesomeness. I love the lighting and the attention to detail. The only thing that I think can get better is the snow material on the outsite.
    Asteroids from Photogrammetry plus a mini game available in the UE4 Marketplace

Comment

Originally posted by romfeo View Post
      Epic awesomeness. I love the lighting and the attention to detail. The only thing that I think can get better is the snow material on the outsite.
      thanks and I agree with your comment. I wasn't able to get it looking the way I wanted in the timeframe that I had available.
      I know, lame excuse, but you certainly know how the cookie crumbles

Comment

Really, really nice

And the music fits like a glove
        Stevie's corner
        A blog dedicated to UE4, UDK, UT99 / 2004 / III / 4

Comment

Originally posted by Stevelois View Post
          And the music fits like a glove
          That part of your comment was a huge relief tbh.
          It literally took me a day to find the right tracks.
          This is a part of the process I could have rushed , but I'm happy that I didn't.

Thanks again for the confirmation that I chose the right tracks and obviously thanks to the awesome producers that made these tracks (see credits)

Comment

Working...
          X