Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Plugin] VaQuoleUI - feel the power of HTML5! (WebUI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Jakoozie View Post
    Hello,
    I really like your plugin but I never saw how is the code of the site. Someone can share the source of an example? (If it have the Health and/or Ammo will be amazing ) Thanks!
    It will be here, but a bit later

Originally posted by MrNexy View Post
    I'm doing some UI development this week using VaQuoleUI, if things work out well I shall endeavor to make a video tutorial for you (A background in video production helps )
    It would be great!

Originally posted by min++ View Post
    Hi ufna buddy,I opened the MyProject2.Build.cs,and the structure is a little bit different from the image you showed in your blog.So I speculate to add it like this ,Am I doing the right way?
    Yes, you're doing it right.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi ufna boddy,I opened the MyProject2.Build.cs,and the structure is a little bit different from the image you showed in your blog.So I interca to add it like this ,Am I doing the right way?
    I'm using the same setup, that should work just fine

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi ufna buddy,I opened the MyProject2.Build.cs,and the structure is a little bit different from the image you showed in your blog.So I speculate to add it like this ,Am I doing the right way?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by min++; 07-27-2014, 04:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I agree, but it's not in priority - I'm not familiar with video and its creation takes enormous time for me
    I'm doing some UI development this week using VaQuoleUI, if things work out well I shall endeavor to make a video tutorial for you (A background in video production helps )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello,
    I really like your plugin but I never saw how is the code of the site. Someone can share the source of an example? (If it have the Health and/or Ammo will be amazing ) Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by fred64 View Post
    Thank you for this great plugin, as a small contribution here are a few software we use in the office to do HTML5 javascript designs

please add yours and support VAQuoleUI!
    Thanks for usefull links, Fred!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Azarus View Post
    Pretty nice plugin =) but i have FPS issues with this. I am not familiar with Qt so... maybe you think about to make this with cef? Just asking
    FPS has penalties because of memory copy. Current web renderer is faster than cef, moreover it works in parallel thread and doesn't affect fps directly

(if you're using it for HUD please check that you're using chunked system, not the alone fullscreen view)
    Last edited by ufna; 07-24-2014, 11:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pretty nice plugin =) but i have FPS issues with this. I am not familiar with Qt so... maybe you think about to make this with cef? Just asking

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you for this great plugin, as a small contribution here are a few software we use in the office to do HTML5 javascript designs

For Healthbars and animated javascript
    https://www.google.com/webdesigner/

for HTML GUI's our favorite is
    http://pinegrow.com/

here's a link to an article reviewing a few others
    http://www.andrewford.co.nz/rapid-prototyping-tools-fr/

please add yours and support VAQuoleUI!

Fred

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep,only code-based project has Source Folder!Thanks for helping i will going on !Cheers!
    I'm not sure but it seemed that non-engine plugins can't be used for content-only projects today.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep,only code-based project has Source Folder!Thanks for helping i will going on !Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MrNexy View Post
    I took the time to check this out, its easy enough to get installed though some video tutorials would really go a long way to improving ease of use.
    I agree, but it's not in priority - I'm not familiar with video and its creation takes enormous time for me

HI,ufua,firstly thanks for your contribution.I have tried you plugins and there is some small problems.When I open UE4 editor,it said that"Plugin'VaQuoleUI failed to load because module VaquodeuiPlugin does not appear to be compatible with the current version of the engine..." But I have carefully checked the verson of plugin and Engine while using them.I tried "VaQuoleUI_1.0-b11_UE4.2.1_Win" within UE4.2.1 ,and "vaquoleui_1.1-b13_ue4.3.0_win" within UE4.3,. but both won't work.I think the version should be compatible according to your filename,but the fact is not.So what can i do now.
    And the last ,i cannot find the file "YourProject.Build.cs" that you mentioned in the
    Installation instructions.I have searched in project directory and engine's installation folder
    So please give me some assistances,thx!
    1. Your project should be code-based. I suppose plugins won't work with Content-only projects yet.

2. If you're using pre-built binaries be sure that you're using UE version exactly last published 4.3.0, not preview, not early one.

3. "YourProject.Build.cs" - it's located in Source/YouProject/ folder of your project. Replace YourProject with your project name.

4. Once you've added it to .cs file, regen project solution and fully rebuilt project.

Originally posted by Sleicreider View Post
    i'm curious: for which parts have you used QT?
    Qt is used to render web pages (built-in Webkit2).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'm curious: for which parts have you used QT?

Edit: nvm didn't know ue4 works with QT

~Slei
    Last edited by Sleicreider; 07-23-2014, 09:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HI,ufua,firstly thanks for your contribution.I have tried you plugins and there is some small problems.When I open UE4 editor,it said that"Plugin'VaQuoleUI failed to load because module VaquodeuiPlugin does not appear to be compatible with the current version of the engine..." But I have carefully checked the verson of plugin and Engine while using them.I tried "VaQuoleUI_1.0-b11_UE4.2.1_Win" within UE4.2.1 ,and "vaquoleui_1.1-b13_ue4.3.0_win" within UE4.3,. but both won't work.I think the version should be compatible according to your filename,but the fact is not.So what can i do now.
    And the last ,i cannot find the file "YourProject.Build.cs" that you mentioned in the
    Installation instructions.I have searched in project directory and engine's installation folder
    So please give me some assistances,thx!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I took the time to check this out, its easy enough to get installed though some video tutorials would really go a long way to improving ease of use.

Great free option
    Last edited by Overwrite Games; 07-22-2014, 06:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X