Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Plugin] VaQuoleUI - feel the power of HTML5! (WebUI)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Pretty nice plugin =) but i have FPS issues with this. I am not familiar with Qt so... maybe you think about to make this with cef? Just asking

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Azarus View Post
      Pretty nice plugin =) but i have FPS issues with this. I am not familiar with Qt so... maybe you think about to make this with cef? Just asking
      FPS has penalties because of memory copy. Current web renderer is faster than cef, moreover it works in parallel thread and doesn't affect fps directly

      (if you're using it for HUD please check that you're using chunked system, not the alone fullscreen view)
      Last edited by ufna; 07-24-2014, 11:36 AM.
      Making games with Unreal Engine https://ufna.dev
      My plugins official channel: https://discord.gg/N92pzqJ

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by fred64 View Post
        Thank you for this great plugin, as a small contribution here are a few software we use in the office to do HTML5 javascript designs
        ...

        please add yours and support VAQuoleUI!
        Thanks for usefull links, Fred!
        Making games with Unreal Engine https://ufna.dev
        My plugins official channel: https://discord.gg/N92pzqJ

        Comment


          #19
          Hello,
          I really like your plugin but I never saw how is the code of the site. Someone can share the source of an example? (If it have the Health and/or Ammo will be amazing ) Thanks!

          Comment


            #20
            I agree, but it's not in priority - I'm not familiar with video and its creation takes enormous time for me
            I'm doing some UI development this week using VaQuoleUI, if things work out well I shall endeavor to make a video tutorial for you (A background in video production helps )

            Comment


              #21
              Hi ufna buddy,I opened the MyProject2.Build.cs,and the structure is a little bit different from the image you showed in your blog.So I speculate to add it like this ,Am I doing the right way?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by min++; 07-27-2014, 04:17 AM.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by min++ View Post
                Hi ufna boddy,I opened the MyProject2.Build.cs,and the structure is a little bit different from the image you showed in your blog.So I interca to add it like this ,Am I doing the right way?
                I'm using the same setup, that should work just fine

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Jakoozie View Post
                  Hello,
                  I really like your plugin but I never saw how is the code of the site. Someone can share the source of an example? (If it have the Health and/or Ammo will be amazing ) Thanks!
                  It will be here, but a bit later


                  Originally posted by MrNexy View Post
                  I'm doing some UI development this week using VaQuoleUI, if things work out well I shall endeavor to make a video tutorial for you (A background in video production helps )
                  It would be great!


                  Originally posted by min++ View Post
                  Hi ufna buddy,I opened the MyProject2.Build.cs,and the structure is a little bit different from the image you showed in your blog.So I speculate to add it like this ,Am I doing the right way?
                  Yes, you're doing it right.
                  Making games with Unreal Engine https://ufna.dev
                  My plugins official channel: https://discord.gg/N92pzqJ

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X