my cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my cancer

I have been under going chemo for stage 3 bowel cancer, and I am half way through. I have 6 sessions of chemo, on Monday it is my 5 session, each session I do feel like I am going to pass away.

Better to feel dying that actually dying.
    "I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness."

Comment

my neighbor went thru chemo... i didn't even recognize him... but a few months later, he and his wife were right back to (love) bickering the way they always had (smile)... hang in there

Comment

thankyou all, make me feel better, I only got on more day of chemo, then scans after that, if okay my picc line comes out, but also I been getting runny nose, but when I blow my nose, there is also blood in that, then I was thinking did the cancer spread to my lungs, also pain where liver is, I have to tell cancer clinic about those, also I read 8 out of 9 people with bowel cancer, after treatment only live for 1 year.

Comment

I family member is dealing with cancer it sucks,well I have strong beliefs or even you go to science we came from infinity of nothing to something..so maybe it reverse. I hope you beat it. Or a cure comes tomorrow.

Comment

Unfortunately it's happening in my family as well.
            She is pretty much selling everything they have to pay for treatment... Anyway, good luck.
            | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Working...
            X