is unreal99 music copyright free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is unreal99 music copyright free?

right now im not going to, but in the future if i want to use the unreal99 ost in my YT videos, do i have to do something (like contacting them and stuff) or is it copyright free?

If you wanted to use music from any of those games in a video you'd need to get permission if you wanted to monetize and avoid a copyright strike, though they might not notice

Comment

Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
      ... though they might not notice
      Not anymore.
      "I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness."

Comment

Originally posted by EvilCleric View Post

Not anymore.
        what do you mean by that?

Comment

Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
          If you wanted to use music from any of those games in a video you'd need to get permission if you wanted to monetize and avoid a copyright strike, though they might not notice
          and if i dont want to monetize?

Comment

Originally posted by MR Tarakan View Post

what do you mean by that?
            The post was based on the context of the post. If someone talks about the use of copyright music in a public forum, then it's a little more unlikely for the interested parties not noticing it. Am I right?
            Last edited by EvilCleric; 07-11-2020, 08:05 AM.
            "I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness."

Comment

The post was based on the context of the post. If someone talks about the use of copyright music in a public forum, then it's a little more unlikely for the interested parties not noticing it. Am I right?
              oh oksy. but if the vid wont be monetised is that ok?

Comment

Originally posted by MR Tarakan View Post

oh oksy. but if the vid wont be monetised is that ok?
                No. You case it's not fair use, so you can't without permission.
                Last edited by EvilCleric; 07-11-2020, 02:05 PM.

Comment

No. You case it's not fair use, so you can't without permission.
                  окаy

Comment

Working...
                  X