Views:	154
Size:	283.9 KB
ID:	1743087

Click image for larger version

Name:	1000_20200407_150608.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	247.1 KB
ID:	1743088

Ouch, my condolensces. Do you have a backup system??? Did you backup any current projects that you were working on?? Btw how long have you had this laptop??
    ///DevDreReid///

Comment

Originally posted by I_Am_DreReid View Post
      Ouch, my condolensces. Do you have a backup system??? Did you backup any current projects that you were working on?? Btw how long have you had this laptop??
      TY
      Yes have backup machine a 9 year old Asus U56E laptop that I started using Unreal 4.7 on back in 2015.
      I can go as high as UE 4.18.02 on it before Direct X 11 prevents me from going higher.
      Its video card is an Intel 3000 HD only has support for Direct X up to version 10. :-(
      Didn't lose any data.
      Fully backed up :-)
      Had the ROG laptop for 4 years first time having issue with it otherwise been a remarkable machine.
      Very sad.
      Haven't given up on it still trying to find the problem.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Have you considered Jigsaws? Apparently Jigsaws are good.
        Jammy Games

Comment

Originally posted by EdBennett View Post
          Sorry to hear that. Have you considered Jigsaws? Apparently Jigsaws are good.
          Found an old rusted up dental tool in my toolbox and a very small hammer with a very rounded head that is hard to aim with.
          I believe in the slow approach :-)

Comment

Poor you!! I can imagine your bordem now.
            my Mom's mobile got LCD broke too and she is like where i will spend my time now. she is found of games like a child

Comment

Originally posted by anushkha View Post
              Poor you!! I can imagine your bordem now.
              my Mom's mobile got LCD broke too and she is like where i will spend my time now. she is found of games like a child
              Yeah I am back on my Asus U56E laptop. Its 9 years old and still going strong. Keyboard is faded out so I HAVE TO remember where what is now. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Etienne Andlau View Post

Yeah I am back on my Asus U56E laptop. Its 9 years old and still going strong. Keyboard is faded out so I HAVE TO remember where what is now. :-)
                That's great to hear

Comment

Originally posted by anushkha View Post

That's great to hear
                  Thanks. On the bright side its only $499 for a refurbished mother board on ebay. Its not that much money really if you think about it. Its enough to be a pain but its better than buying a whole new machine for $1800. :-)

Comment

Working...
                  X