Who was the best batman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who was the best batman?

Michael Keaton of course! His was really good in both roles. I mean the best actor which playing Bruce Wayne and Batman and this is two different things, you know.
    Power Corn working atBatman Beyond game for next generation of consoles with latest UE4 version. This is my final decision so I can't stop develop this project.

This is best batman:
    Code:

Array(16).join( 'hero'-1) + "Batman";

Comment

Will Arnett.
      "I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness."

Comment

George Clooney .. he was great .. but others like Arnold or Uma were "here" with some youngsters.. most movies were good.. like the Arkham Games powered by unreal engines ;']
        The Steam'$ : hungry gab'$ gap
        https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...hungry-gab-gap

Comment

All I needed was to know that this topic exists. I can now move on in peace.

Comment

George Clooney, then C. Bale . . . Best movies, Keaton is maybe second, maybe third . . . .

Please read, important . .

1. I make very scary horror games, it's my favorite, hard - core horror . . . . . The stuff I make is not for kids, so I don't want to work with anyone below 23 - 24, in any way, whatsoever, it's very savage, violent, so don't ask, there's no exceptions, no way, at all . . .
            2. I have mild OCD, autism, I tend to ask many times, to make sure I'm doing things the RIGHT way, it can seem ' dismissive ', but I'm listening, to everything, no problem . .

Thx, <3 . . .

Comment

Christian Bale I think

Comment

Working...
              X