Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twinmotion Thank you Epic

thank you for the lovely free software, I am having lots of fun

I will be happy to pay for more features though if you want to add them such as looping animated FBX import, Unreal Avatar import using the third person motions without too much complicated blueprint stuff etc
    Last edited by Wendyluvscatz; 06-09-2019, 01:55 PM. Reason: cannot embed other videos

goodness gracious me it won't work now
    Last edited by Wendyluvscatz; 06-09-2019, 01:59 PM.

Comment

thank you for the clovers and weeds update too
      you guys really need a dedicated Twinmotion forum not just random posts in ArchVis as I can see people making movies with this since you let us grab it free
      Surely I am not the only one thinking along these lines.

and why should MikuMikuDance have all the Music video fun

Last edited by Wendyluvscatz; 08-13-2019, 07:36 PM.

Comment

**** it would be awesome if Epic could add the Paragon Characters to Twinmotion with some of their animations looped
        I can imagine building some fantasy architecture to go with them

Comment

I want to find the original assets used in Twinmotion so I can composite video stories easier
          I sort of attempted to match some of the characters using my extensive collection of DAZ content but actually would rather buy the exact assets used to retarget in iClone, the Speedtrees in iClone match the Twinmotion ones and of course I can import all my objects and static meshes, ideally of course it would be lovely if the coming paid version of Twinmotion could import animated FBX like UE4 can, I do render stuff in UE4 sometimes too but I am not clever enough to use Blueprints and scripting, I love Twinmotion's simplicity as an iClone 6 user (I know iC7 has a UE4 bridge but way beyond my budget) honestly I would rather buy a version of Twinmotion that had FBX import than try to render in UE4.

update I checked Adobe Fuse and the characters are from there with Mixamo motions
          easily duplicated for free for your own projects outside of Twinmotion
          Last edited by Wendyluvscatz; 09-05-2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Haha, thank you for your creative silly fun. Glad to see some unconstrained fun like that.

Comment

3D is just a hobby for me like gaming is to some, if its work its unfun and I would want to be actually paid for doing it not be buying toys!
              I am just another type of gamer really, like arranging stuff into pretty landscaping and gardens not wandering around shooting stuff.

Comment

more silliness from me
                DAZ3D versions of Twinmotion People, going to do all of them eventually
                I am without a useable computer for TM at the moment am getting one built
                can load simple stuff but no graphics card so cannot do much
                so just doing what I can in the meantime
                I might try and get these into UE4 though as I can actually render with the cinematic sequencer easier than I can in my other softwares

Comment

Working...
                X