Epic Store won't let me download.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic Store won't let me download.

I have grabbed World Of Goo from the Epic Store today. The button used for installing the game is unclickable and it says "Owned". The game is nowhere to be found in my library, nor is it in my downloads. I have tried running the Epic Games Launcher as an administrator, and tried redownloading the program. Nothing seems to work.
    WOG's page on the store. The button is unclickable and says "Owned". My library and downloads. WOG is nowhere to be seen.

I also tried to download it once, but everything is fine and there is no problem you described.
    I suggest that you better contact the relevant person in charge.

thinking pic @ https://www.vippng.com/preview/oThRi...meme-face-png/

Comment

Hey! I don't know if you've gotten this sorted out yet, but I would suggest that you contact the marketplace here: marketplace-support@unrealengine.com

Comment

It happened to me in Firefox and others (I think IE and Edge). I recently switched to Brave and it disappeared, I thought maybe Epic fixed it but it looks like not. The way I worked around it was to log out from my account, then log back in and go to my shopping cart and then it would let me check out.

Comment

Working...
        X