Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I add info into a footer below all my posts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I add info into a footer below all my posts?

This might be a silly question. I see some people have little text snippets or links below their posts. Where can I add or enter these? Thanks in advance.
    www.s-dot.de/viz
    ArchViz User Interface :: UE4 Marketplace.

Hey S-Dot!

To edit your signature, use the menu on the upper right hand corner of the website and go to Profile.

Once in there click Edit Settings

Click the Account tab

Right next to Conversation Detail Options there should be a link that says "Edit Post Signature"

Place what you desire, click save changes and you're all set. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Thanks a lot JonF!
      www.s-dot.de/viz
      ArchViz User Interface :: UE4 Marketplace.

Comment

Happy to help! =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Yeah! I had to browse through the settings a few times before I found the edit signature button. It used to be a fairly obvious text box last time I had a signature. I like my new one tho...
          https://www.patreon.com/MMaxwell
          https://twitter.com/Michael25991355

Comment

Yeah after the forum changed a lot of people became confused as to where they could access the option. It's definitely a bit harder to find than before. =P

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
              Hey S-Dot!

To edit your signature, use the menu on the upper right hand corner of the website and go to Profile.

Once in there click Edit Settings

Click the Account tab

Right next to Conversation Detail Options there should be a link that says "Edit Post Signature"

Place what you desire, click save changes and you're all set. =)
              Thanks, had to search this again, lol
              LEGENDS OF EPICA | CS - SPACE ALPHA

Comment

Working...
              X