What's everyone playing these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I play GTAV these days.
    That game causes a chemical reaction when I play with familiar friends.
    I am Japanese.
    I released my UE4's game for PWYT(pay what you want). Please play - http://pomb.itch.io/whilack

Comment

The Witcher 3

Comment

Myst 1
        Dark Forces 1
        System Shock 1
        Warcraft 2
        Perestroikia
        Favorite Quotes:
        "History is indeed little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind." -Edward Gibbon
        "Whoever does not miss the Soviet Union has no heart. Whoever wants it back has no brain." -Vladimir Putin
        "No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair." -General George S. Patton.

Comment

Originally posted by vinz243 View Post
          The Witcher 3
          Says everyone ever. :P

Still playing The Old Republic.

Comment

I used to play Halo, but then 343 happened. So now I'm stuck with the original Halo on PC while developing said game for the PC.

Comment

Nowadays we are playing PUBG. And also playing some emulators game

Comment

Skyrim over and over again. I must finish it.

After 1000+ hours still not finished. For some reason saves almost always got corrupted near end of story.
                But by finishing game i mean finishing all of side quests, all of factions etc.
                However there is chance that i finish skyrim SE its 64bit and has more patience for corrupted save.

Comment

Mainly anno 1404, but I'm very interested in looking into Skyrim

Comment

This week I got some nostalgia
                    I play Bloodrayne, SimCity, RedAlert and all similar stuff I played on my PS 1

Comment

Soldier of Fortune Payback

Comment

I wish I could play Lost Ark right now =)
                        Played Fortnite, but way too many aimbot cheaters there, didn't like it.
                        | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Unravel, and unravel 2. Claybook, and The flame and the flood is great. I'm looking at eastshade because it's kind of wierd fp game. They're pretty calming casual games. Played Sekiro for a couple hours, and not really fun for a souls guy. Bloodborne to DS3, and then this is just not very interesting to me. I was excited for it's release, and total let down. Should've known when I seen the activision logo.

Comment

Picked up MK11 recently. Second fighting game I've played since Injustice 2, really like learning the different combos and having to time things.

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Working...
                            X