Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[LFW] [ROYALTY / UNPAID] Blueprint Programmer

Hello guys,
    I am Blueprint programmer, with ~8 months of experience. I have been working only on my personal project, and I think it is time to try to work on something bigger. I don´t know what I really can or can´t do, thats why I am willing to work for Royalty or even for completely free. I´d prefer indie/small projects over big ones.

Examples of my work:
    Chat system
    I have some more footage I don´t really want to share publically. I can show it to you in personal communication.

Previous projects:
    Hierarchy ->left because of lack of time (school)

- lkuaeko(at)gmail.com
    - PM
    Last edited by WannaBeGnome; 02-20-2016, 01:25 PM.

Why don't you want to share publicly? Are you not trying to sell yourself to a possible employer? I gotta be honest as a recruiter it has ****** me off to see people who want you message them before they show you something they made that may not be worthwhile. Honestly no one cares to "steal your code" or anything like that period. Don't be this "idea guy" who will not try to sell himself with his own self worth and instead think their idea is worth millions when it's not. You never want to shuffle your work away, you need to show it off to get peoples interest, I will not contact you to show me something that may not be good for my project and therefore have wasted my time.

Display your self worth; no one cares about your ideas only what you can do for them.

Comment

No need to be harsh. Straight and to the point always works.

Comment

Bump! I´m available again.

Comment

Hey, I currently need some help with BP, I have roughly 6 months experience and I have a crude prototype/starting point of my game.

A Game of Haunting | Multiplayer Horror Game
          ---------------------------------------------
          BP Scripter
          UI Designer

BS in Information Networking & Telecomm

Email: ndlanier@mail.fhsu.edu
          *I graduated lol.

Comment

Working...
          X