Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salty Panda Studios - Programmers for hire for BP/C++/Editor/AI systems! w/20+ reviews!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONTRACT/PAID] Salty Panda Studios - Programmers for hire for BP/C++/Editor/AI systems! w/20+ reviews!

Hello everyone,

Our schedules are currently full and therefore will not be accepting any new clients for now. However, you are always free to contact us with your request.

Salty Panda Studios, founded by Cedric(eXi) and Céleste(Panda Studios), is a game development studio located near Düsseldorf Germany, we specialize in contracting work for Unreal Engine 4, including but not limited to: Gameplay, custom editor plugins, AI, Slate, performance improvements(code-wise), Archviz work and more!

We value happy clients and that is why we've been chosen and re-chosen by multiple clients. We strive to deliver all services as quickly as possible with the needed documentation and go over the created system afterwards to explain it's inner workings. If you're looking for programmers to hire, assistance or guidance in the engine, shoot us a message to contact@saltypandastudios.com and we'll deliver you an estimate based on your requirements.

Our website:
    https://saltypandastudios.com/
    Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/saltypandast
    Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/saltypandastudios/

Reviews/testimonials can be viewed at the bottom of this post.

What we offer:

With our combined experience of 8+ years in Unreal Engine 4 we have extensive knowledge about the engine's inner workings and are able to assist you with various aspects of the engine.

Training: If you're new to the engine or programming or want to get a better overview of the engine's capabilities we can help you out with personalized training sessions where we teach you how to work with blueprints/c++ and the engine.

Consulting: Do you require assistance or input on issues in your project? We can assist you, give input or resolve the issue for you.

Blueprints: We work in C++ as well as in blueprints. If you would like to create a prototype of a game quickly or want a more robust system worked out for your gameplay we can assist or do this for you with reasonable prices.

C++: We can help you out if you require any work done in c++.

Gameplay: We primarily offer gameplay programming that can be any system you imagine(Inventories, loadout selections, lobby systems, settings menus, AI, UMG widgets, anything!)

Editor extensions: If your game or project can benefit from custom editor menus, editor functionalities we can create custom editor plugins that will improve your in-editor workflow.

Slate: We can make widgets in both UMG or natively in C++ for loading screens or extended functionalities not available in UMG Blueprints.

Gamepad UMG: Require gamepads to work in your UMG and slate widgets? We can set up a system that works in both single screen as split-screen!

Integrations: We can integrate outside API services into UE4 to extend your game's functionality.

Arch-Viz: Do you sell real estate units or housing? And require a system that lets you easily control and customize units per client? We create systems that let you do this easily.

VR: Does your application run in VR? We can assist you both with Vive and Oculus.
    How much will these services cost us?

Our service costs can be requested over our e-mail contact@saltypandastudios.com, once you sent a detailed requirement and timeline for your work we can give you an estimation of the costs.

What did we work on before?

Cedric has created the Unreal Engine 4 Network Compendium.

All of our pre-created Unreal Engine 4 blueprint assets can be found on the Marketplace. https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...da+Studios+U.G

Some of our clients:

NOT A COMPANY - Hoverloop - https://store.steampowered.com/app/613620/Hoverloop/
    HALVR/Imerza- Archviz work
    Epitasis - http://epitasisgame.com/
    W3 Studios - Abatron - http://www.abatrongame.com/
    Pixel Perfect Polygons - Our Ghost Of War - https://forums.unrealengine.com/comm...progress/43847
    Pulse Tense - Post War Dreams - http://www.pulsetense.com/post-war-dreams/
    MicrodoseVR - https://microdosevr.com/

How can we contact Salty Panda Studios?
    Send us an e-mail at contact@saltypandastudios.com, after which we'll get back to you.

Testimonials/Reviews:

Abatron,
    "Celeste has been very professional and great to work with. I highly recommend hiring Panda Studios for any UE4 development work. They had quick turnaround times and were always available online for any questions.
    Great Job Panda Studios!"

MrMrC
    Celeste has been working as the primary developer on an upcoming FPS game developing the core AI modules and gameplay modules, and other core critical gameplay components. She has always been extremely professional, her coding quality speed, modularity and quality is second to none (Sorry Allar you are now number 2). I am continuing my work with Celeste and Panda Studios for the foreseeable future but wanted to write a quick endorsement of her work since I cant think about many people I would have a stronger recommendation for than Celeste.

Higuy8000
    Panda Studios is awesome. Céleste has been helping me the past week iron out some of the bigger issues in one of my games core systems. She has been super helpful and efficient, getting things done on a strict timeline that I needed them and even provided plenty of documentation and research into what was happening and why, giving me a detailed analysis. Céleste was super accommodating and charges a very reasonable price for a great quality service. Panda Studios is definitely my default go-to now for getting help on my project for programming. Thank you!

Pixel Perfect Polygons
    I was watching Celeste work through Twitch. My initial expression was that the video is playing at 3x speed. But she really is that fast and efficient and that's incredible. Panda Studios is tasked with handling different aspects of our open world project and it's coming along very nicely. We're very happy to have this work relationship and definitely recommend you to work with them.

Irridium77
    I Have been taking classes from Celeste for a week. The communication was clear, What you see is what you get. The do's and dont's are very well explained prior to comitting & The price is very reasonable. You can quickly tell Cel has a programming background. She gave me a boatload of usefull pointers and watching her workflow greatly contributed to my own bughunting experience. This single week of collab/training was more enriching then 12months youtube/pluralsight training.

It was a pleasant and very effective course due to the fact the most teaching happened inside the project i supplied. If you are stuck and Tutorials get you no further ... this is a topic you might want to remember.

Luke Dodds
    Panda Studios was a wonder to work with.
    Within a few
    days we discussed the help I needed and they were able to achieve what I wanted, with additions/changes along the way.
    Very accommodating throughout the process and happy to edit/change/add anything as asked.
    At the end, we had a video chat where everything was explained thoroughly to ensure I wast confused by any new functionality.

You are paying for a quick and quality service.

Sterling,
    I knew a little bit about Celeste from her Twitch Streams, and it was clear she knew what she was doing. A few months later I had the pleasure to meet her in person at GDC. My confidence in her as a person and in her abilities grew, which was when I approached her to work with me on a game that has been incubating for decades. She agreed to take on the task. The project is ongoing, and Celeste has proved to be talented, thorough and highly professional.

She has been a wonderful communicator and always delivered what she promised and on a schedule that was agreed upon. Since we are on different continents, we do most of our communicating through Slack (now using Discord) and several times a week, we have scheduled Skype calls to work out specifics to continue progress.

So far, she has worked out a complex AI system for several different NPC classes with unique objectives and behaviors, game UI, level manager and editor (for which she recorded a detailed 45 minute tutorial), among other things.

Her knowledge of UE4 is excellent and she is eager find solutions to make my ideas work. She has also lent her ideas to the project which have been a great asset. She's extremely confident so there isn't much that she would shy away from.

Anyone looking to bring someone into the fold of their game development would be thrilled to have her in the mix.

Galaxy Heist, Space Bear Dev,
    "Céleste has been amazing in her help with Galaxy Heist and other projects/questions. Definitely recommend if you need any help with getting something working in UE4!"

Phantom530
    Celeste has done a fantastic job while working on my project. She's very professional, quick, efficient, and always gets the job done. Thanks so much, and I'll be sure to hire again in the near future.

Zarsie:
    Hey just wanted to say I worked with Celeste from Panda Studios. She seemed extremely knowledgeable, and was able to complete some networked combat blueprints in only a couple of days. After completing the blueprint and receiving payment she was still willing to help with some little adjustments, free of charge. Definitely recommend Her.

RockyRockFord:
    Ordered two smaller systems from Celeste and she had them done lightening fast, honestly I was shocked to see an email from her just a hour or so after working out the details. She also helped me integrate the systems into my game.
    Very pleasurable person to work with and amazing rates.

HenMao
    Panda Studios have been helping me setting up a Multiplayer Lobby system and I can vouch for their services
    Céleste kindly guided me through the whole system and explained in detail how everything is built up,
    furthermore she gave many advices on how to improve networking with Blueprints. I'd really recommend Panda Studios if you're looking for quick and professional services.
    Will gladly hire them again in the future.

JoeVR
    I worked with Celeste over the past 1-2 weeks. She gave me lessons on the Unreal Engine with a focus on Blueprints. She was organized, patient and offered great help and insight into how Blueprints work and how to create Blueprints for my particular needs. I would recommend her to anyone considering this kind of training.

Spell Casting System with Target Lock-on, Delivery time: 2 days
    "Hey I just wanted to say that I have been working with Celeste on my project and her work is top notch. She created a great Spell casting system for my project. The blueprints are easy to understand and very cleanly laid out. She was very helpful and even did a call on Skype to walk me through on how to adjust some of the settings for making the system work exactly how I wanted it to. I highly recommend working with Celeste!"

Benjamin Smith CEO of Binary Sword Pty Ltd.
    Working with Céleste has been a pleasure, her Blueprint work is well documented with little to no errors and she has been very responsive with implementing feedback in a timely fashion when requested.
    I would highly recommend Céleste for work on any Blueprint related system(s) you may require.

Thomas Anderson, Pixel Prodigies
    Celeste is very talented, a blueprint mastermind! Not just great quality, but also very fast and thorough with really reasonable rates! Support is top notch, probably one of the best blueprint programmers you will find!
    Always answered any questions I had, wen't over specific nodes to teach me how it all worked, supplied update videos, everything you would expect from a professional unreal developer, and more!

DeliDev
    Got help from Panda Studios and was superb, sent many questions and they always answer all of them. They delivered fast and exactly what I wanted. 200% recommendable!

Kyle Richter, C.E.O. | Campfire Studios, L.L.C.
    Celeste worked for me on a small project I had, and I am truly impressed. I am rarely impressed by someone's drive and attentiveness. Celeste made sure to gather exactly what I was looking for, and the solution she returned to me was clean, concise, and easily maintainable. I very much appreciated working with her, and would be happy to again in the future.

gamelord12
    I found Celeste and Panda Studios through the Unreal Discord channel. I had a problem with replication that I couldn't find another record of online, and the troubleshooting steps others had recommended weren't getting the job done. She found the answer in an hour's work. Worth every penny, especially after a guy on Freelancer.com tried to scam me at twice the price.

Teak
    Excellent person to work with... Knows her stuff and delivers on time and within budget. Highly recommended.
    Last edited by Salty Panda St; 04-29-2019, 03:29 AM.

Open again for requests and creating assets/systems!
    Marketplace Asset - Economy Kit; Marketplace Asset - Notification Kit; Marketplace Asset - Achievepedia; Marketplace Asset - Player Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Photomode;
    Marketplace Asset - Interaction Kit; Marketplace Asset - Turret Kit; Marketplace Asset - Character Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Smooth Camera Kit; Plugin - Toggl Plugin;
    Hire us here; Panda Studios, Game development company.; Official Unreal Engine Game Jam Sponsor

Comment

Hey I just wanted to say that I have been working with Celeste on my project and her work is top notch. She created a great Spell casting system for my project. The blueprints are easy to understand and very cleanly laid out. She was very helpful and even did a call on Skype to walk me through on how to adjust some of the settings for making the system work exactly how I wanted it to. I highly recommend working with Celeste!

Comment

Still available for work!
        Last edited by CelestialCel; 04-30-2017, 09:27 AM.
        Marketplace Asset - Economy Kit; Marketplace Asset - Notification Kit; Marketplace Asset - Achievepedia; Marketplace Asset - Player Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Photomode;
        Marketplace Asset - Interaction Kit; Marketplace Asset - Turret Kit; Marketplace Asset - Character Stats Kit; Marketplace Asset - Smooth Camera Kit; Plugin - Toggl Plugin;
        Hire us here; Panda Studios, Game development company.; Official Unreal Engine Game Jam Sponsor

Comment

PM sent

Comment

New tutorial is up!
            Last edited by CelestialCel; 04-30-2017, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Working with Céleste has been a pleasure, her Blueprint work is well documented with little to no errors and she has been very responsive with implementing feedback in a timely fashion when requested.

I would highly recommend Céleste for work on any Blueprint related system(s) you may require.
              Regards,
              Benjamin D. Smith

Founder & CEO | Binary Sword Pty Ltd
              Currently working on: ODIN Tracker (UE4 Plugin)

Comment

Celeste is very talented, a blueprint mastermind! Not just great quality, but also very fast and thorough with really reasonable rates! Support is top notch, probably one of the best blueprint programmers you will find!

Always answered any questions I had, went over specific nodes to teach me how it all worked, supplied update videos, everything you would expect from a professional unreal developer, and more!
                Last edited by CyberDev; 11-12-2015, 10:52 AM.

Comment

I'm open again temporarily for smaller tasks.

Comment

Ordered two smaller systems from Celeste and she had them done lightening fast, honestly I was shocked to see an email from her just a hour or so after working out the details. She also helped me integrate the systems into my game.

Very pleasurable person to work with and amazing rates.
                    My work in progress thread: Pixel Art Sidescroller

Comment

Hey Cel,
                      feel free to contact me when you're free for work again.

Comment

Once again open for contracts!

Comment

Any chance you would be willing to work by the hour? Also I personally find 130% price for replication a little high.
                          Marketplace Assets

Advanced Mobile Input: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Easy Input Remapping: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
                          Multiplayer Blueprint Chat System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Closing Credits System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
                          Minesweeper Template: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Maze Creator: Marketplace Page | Support Thread

Comment

Hello,

For this it's best to discuss in private, can i add you on skype? And thanks for the input, i'll take it in consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by CelPlays View Post
                              Hello,

For this it's best to discuss in private, can i add you on skype? And thanks for the input, i'll take it in consideration.
                              Sure thing, add me on Skype and we can discuss this further.
                              Marketplace Assets

Advanced Mobile Input: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Easy Input Remapping: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
                              Multiplayer Blueprint Chat System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Closing Credits System: Marketplace Page | Support Thread
                              Minesweeper Template: Marketplace Page | Support Thread ――― Maze Creator: Marketplace Page | Support Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X