Experienced Game/Engine/Tools Programmer looking for Scripting/ C++ Tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    hi muzaheed, we have a paid project we are working on that involves networking and syncing multiple machines to provide a seamless experience if you are interested send me a PM, i'm writing here cause my email is not gmail or yahoo

Leave a comment:

• replied
    available for any kind of work related to pixel streaming.
    • Pixel streaming: Over internet, Hosting on aws, Confuguring for multiple users,.......... any kind of customization in the Pixel streaming sytem

I will consider all compensate as an investment to enrich my skill in pixel streaming.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hi friend ... he's still available as a programmer i'm looking for

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sending you a message and an email now!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank y for helping me solving my problam

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Consultant View Post
    It's been a while. Are you available?
    Now I am back And replied you.Please check your inbox

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's been a while. Are you available?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Muzaheed View Post
    Hello community,
    I am AHSAN MUZAHEED.

By profession, I am a software engineer with an educational background in computer science and engineering.I have been working on ue4 since 2015.Before that, I was working on torque3d and have worked on unity for 1 year.

Now I am a full-time ue4 Developer.My goal is to become a UE4 engineer. So I am always looking forward to having opportunities which will make me moving forward to make progress to be a UE4 engineer.

I love to work on engine side modification. Specially modifying unreal editor parts. I have experience on ue4 asset streaming,pak system,Commandlets, Sdk integration, Automation system

I have zero experience on rendering Side's c++ code ,material, post processing.
    But i am very much eager to work that 3 part If i get a good mentor or enough time. I hate working on Mac but i have good experience to work on that too. But i hate it.

I have experience to develope Networked Gameplay system. I love to work on AI related code. I have expeience to work on AI for torque3d and unity3d. But in UE4 so far i did not have chance to work on AI. But i am eager to get the chance to work on that and will do if I get the chance.

My updated(7th of June 2017) cv can be found here.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104599[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]104598[/ATTACH]

My old skype account name was: Muzaheed57
    It has been hacked. So plz dont send any information to that account.
    I emailed you, however I cannot PM you. Please let me know if you received my email. Thank you Mr. Muzaheed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Muzaheed, I just sent you an email to your gmail address.
    Cheers, Fred

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Our team hired Muzaheed recently to build/fix a commandlet. He did it in time and in good quality. He is friendly and effective in his communication. That means he tells you if the thing you want is possible, how long it will take him and how much it will cost approximately. We definetly would ask him again in the future for other jobs.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've worked with Muzaheed recently, on a short but challenging project where he extended the Engine functionality to accept an extra Java command. He delivered on time and set up the required logic via TeamViewer as I am not that experienced with the C++ environment.
    His solution works flawlessly. I can only recommend him further.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Muzaheed
    in present i am not in a good situation to accept any freelancing task or full time job( remotely) . so plz dont wait whole day in skype for me and dont blame me for no replay. my net connection is not stable enough . so skype is useless on my side.

If you have a on site full time job offer or want to meet me through skype then first plz pm me here in forum. not in skype or my gmail (most of the time gmail sends it to spam folder)

Donot waste your time on waiting for my response through skype.
    Hi Muzaheed,

I have sent you a skype request add.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ahsan is the most professional programmer I have ran across for UE4. I highly recommend him if you have any task that needs to done. Very fast and knows this engine and C++ very well. I have been working with him since March. I plan on working with Ahsan for the majority of our task to complete our game. Great attitude and very professional. Worth every dollar spent!! Thanks Ahsan!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey, I have sent you a PM yesterday, have you received it or do you prefer a mail ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by phantom530 View Post
    Do you have experience with using AWS (https://aws.amazon.com) and UE4?
    Yes. I have . mainly for setting up dedicated server on aws and Google cloud

Leave a comment:

Working...
X