• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending you a message and an email now!

Comment

hi friend ... he's still available as a programmer i'm looking for

Comment

hi muzaheed, we have a paid project we are working on that involves networking and syncing multiple machines to provide a seamless experience if you are interested send me a PM, i'm writing here cause my email is not gmail or yahoo

Comment

Asked Muzaheed to make a plugin for my mobile application in order to upload and download images. I am very happy with the outcome, the project was delivered on time with very good quality. I am the type of person that asks many questions about the smallest of things and not once did Muzaheed not respond to my questions with a fully detailed response.

I am very pleased with the plugin and will 100% work with Muzaheed again.

Comment

available for any kind of work related to pixel streaming.

Pixel streaming:
            Over internet,
            Hosting on aws/Google Cloud....,
            Hosting from your home computer(laptop,desktop) using your normal wifi and make it accessible over the internet ,
            Confuguring for multiple users,
            Dynamic spawaining and shuttin down of app instances to surve it to unlmisted number of users,
            Hiding ip addrss,
            Custom UI,
            Text input issue fix
            Multiplayer game hosting,
            .......... ready to meet any kind of challengine customization in the Pixel streaming system
            UpWork Portfolio
            UE4 Portfolio

Comment

Working...
            X