• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    your inbox is full can you clear it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Add me on Skype : zaikonixx. I need team deathmatch on my map and also need my own character needs animation blueprint.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by wombling _wombat View Post
    Hi Muzaheed, I was in contact with you a few weeks ago about working on a small A.I blueprint. I know you've recently moved country so I don't know if you've got Internet access back yet.

If you are able to get this message could you send me an email or a PM here on the forums about whether you're still working on this or if I should implement it myself (if you no longer have time)?
    ahh.
    i am very much sorry for late answer.
    check inbox plz
    Last edited by Muzaheed; 11-10-2017, 07:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Muzaheed, I was in contact with you a few weeks ago about working on a small A.I blueprint. I know you've recently moved country so I don't know if you've got Internet access back yet.

If you are able to get this message could you send me an email or a PM here on the forums about whether you're still working on this or if I should implement it myself (if you no longer have time)?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Been working with Mr. Muzaheed for on solving an issue - and he was a lifesaver. He was knowledgeable and helpful, his costs were fair, and getting my game demo out in the time I originally planned would be impossible without him. Cannot recommend highly enough. I'll definitely be working with him in the future if possible!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok, Thanks, sorry I haven't looked at your thread in the last few days

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Muzaheed
    Just found it on spam box. Without your cement I would have never found it.after a long tour going back to home. After taking a nap I will answer all of the message stored in my in boxes
    You're welcome

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Muzaheed View Post
    If you are not using yahoo mail or Gmail then please give me a shout on this thread before sending mails to me.
    Because,most of the mails from other mail clients goes into my spam folder.So most probably i am going to miss those mails.
    Threw you an email last night from an @thatdoma.in email.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No pm found.
    Then you should clean your PM box? The PM has been send on monday.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Send you a PM here on the forums.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Rodesqa View Post
    How well do you know networking? I would gladly pay you to learn it if that is what you want to exchange.
    I have worked as a programmer on 10 to 13 Indie-Games for small studios ( Single player and multiplayer ). So I am very much familiar with networking paradigm for multiplayer games.
    yup. i know ue4 networking on BP side.No experience on c++ networking.
    what u mean by exchange?

Originally posted by KillerSneak View Post
    I forgot to send you my link for the SideScreen project. I will send you the link to the project so you can have a look at it. I guess it won't take you long to see the problem and get it fixed but at least you can be "busy" my apologies for forgetting to get back to you (weather has been great here the last few days so I wasn't behind my PC at all)
    my goodness. almost a week gone. now u replied. anyway sent it.
    Last edited by Muzaheed; 10-13-2015, 05:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Available to do some work at cheap rate .
    Want to utilize my free time.
    I forgot to send you my link for the SideScreen project. I will send you the link to the project so you can have a look at it. I guess it won't take you long to see the problem and get it fixed but at least you can be "busy" my apologies for forgetting to get back to you (weather has been great here the last few days so I wasn't behind my PC at all)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How well do you know networking? I would gladly pay you to learn it if that is what you want to exchange.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Used Muzaheed for a few templalate migrations, good work for what I needed, would definitely recommend.
    Last edited by AdamF; 07-31-2015, 07:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I saw your profile on upworks. Are you free for new work ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X