No announcement yet.

Experienced Game/Engine/Tools Programmer looking for Scripting/ C++ Tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need you to make a working concept of our game!
    You would program our whole game with blueprints

Comment

Originally posted by durbafka View Post
      We need you to make a working concept of our game!
      You would program our whole game with blueprints
      plz send me a design doc describing all the game play elements.
      muzaheed57 add Gmail. com
      Need help or work to be done?
      Contact Info

Comment

Originally posted by Muzaheed
        I am sorry for not answering all these mails. In present I am enormously busy with office tasks. Christmas almost at the door and I have to finish current office project before christmas. So in present please don't offer me full project task . It is really hard for me to refuse any ue4 tasks. If u think the project can be done part by part. Then send me a description of those parts.I will consider your offer.

But I sm always available for small tasks for weekends (Note: As I said, these kind of tasks only will be done on weekend Saturday and Sunday. And small tasks mean tasks that you think will take maximum 2/3 hour ).

For future, I am looking for full time position (on site or remotely )

Thanks
        Do you have experience with using AWS (https://aws.amazon.com) and UE4?

Comment

I sent you a PM. I'd prefer to Skype though.

Comment

Originally posted by phantom530 View Post
            Do you have experience with using AWS (https://aws.amazon.com) and UE4?
            Yes. I have . mainly for setting up dedicated server on aws and Google cloud
            Contact Info

Comment

Hey, I have sent you a PM yesterday, have you received it or do you prefer a mail ?

Comment

Ahsan is the most professional programmer I have ran across for UE4. I highly recommend him if you have any task that needs to done. Very fast and knows this engine and C++ very well. I have been working with him since March. I plan on working with Ahsan for the majority of our task to complete our game. Great attitude and very professional. Worth every dollar spent!! Thanks Ahsan!

Comment

Originally posted by Muzaheed
                  in present i am not in a good situation to accept any freelancing task or full time job( remotely) . so plz dont wait whole day in skype for me and dont blame me for no replay. my net connection is not stable enough . so skype is useless on my side.

If you have a on site full time job offer or want to meet me through skype then first plz pm me here in forum. not in skype or my gmail (most of the time gmail sends it to spam folder)

Donot waste your time on waiting for my response through skype.
                  Hi Muzaheed,

I have sent you a skype request add.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Thanks

Comment

I've worked with Muzaheed recently, on a short but challenging project where he extended the Engine functionality to accept an extra Java command. He delivered on time and set up the required logic via TeamViewer as I am not that experienced with the C++ environment.
                    His solution works flawlessly. I can only recommend him further.
                    George Cretu
                    founder & executive CGArtefacts

Marketplace content - Photo Studio Pack
                    BP-Geographically-Correct-Sun-System

Comment

Our team hired Muzaheed recently to build/fix a commandlet. He did it in time and in good quality. He is friendly and effective in his communication. That means he tells you if the thing you want is possible, how long it will take him and how much it will cost approximately. We definetly would ask him again in the future for other jobs.

Comment

Hi Muzaheed, I just sent you an email to your gmail address.
                        Cheers, Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Muzaheed View Post
                          Hello community,
                          I am AHSAN MUZAHEED.

By profession, I am a software engineer with an educational background in computer science and engineering.I have been working on ue4 since 2015.Before that, I was working on torque3d and have worked on unity for 1 year.

Now I am a full-time ue4 Developer.My goal is to become a UE4 engineer. So I am always looking forward to having opportunities which will make me moving forward to make progress to be a UE4 engineer.

I love to work on engine side modification. Specially modifying unreal editor parts. I have experience on ue4 asset streaming,pak system,Commandlets, Sdk integration, Automation system

I have zero experience on rendering Side's c++ code ,material, post processing.
                          But i am very much eager to work that 3 part If i get a good mentor or enough time. I hate working on Mac but i have good experience to work on that too. But i hate it.

I have experience to develope Networked Gameplay system. I love to work on AI related code. I have expeience to work on AI for torque3d and unity3d. But in UE4 so far i did not have chance to work on AI. But i am eager to get the chance to work on that and will do if I get the chance.

My updated(7th of June 2017) cv can be found here.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104599[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]104598[/ATTACH]

My old skype account name was: Muzaheed57
                          It has been hacked. So plz dont send any information to that account.
                          I emailed you, however I cannot PM you. Please let me know if you received my email. Thank you Mr. Muzaheed.

Comment

It's been a while. Are you available?

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant View Post
                              It's been a while. Are you available?
                              Now I am back And replied you.Please check your inbox
                              Contact Info

Comment

Thank y for helping me solving my problam

Comment

Working...
                                X