Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by phantom530 View Post
    Do you have experience with using AWS (https://aws.amazon.com) and UE4?
    Yes. I have . mainly for setting up dedicated server on aws and Google cloud

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I sent you a PM. I'd prefer to Skype though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Muzaheed
    I am sorry for not answering all these mails. In present I am enormously busy with office tasks. Christmas almost at the door and I have to finish current office project before christmas. So in present please don't offer me full project task . It is really hard for me to refuse any ue4 tasks. If u think the project can be done part by part. Then send me a description of those parts.I will consider your offer.

But I sm always available for small tasks for weekends (Note: As I said, these kind of tasks only will be done on weekend Saturday and Sunday. And small tasks mean tasks that you think will take maximum 2/3 hour ).

For future, I am looking for full time position (on site or remotely )

Thanks
    Do you have experience with using AWS (https://aws.amazon.com) and UE4?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by durbafka View Post
    We need you to make a working concept of our game!
    You would program our whole game with blueprints
    plz send me a design doc describing all the game play elements.
    muzaheed57 add Gmail. com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We need you to make a working concept of our game!
    You would program our whole game with blueprints

Leave a comment:

• replied
    He is doing some great work for us in customization for character interface and level interface, I highly recommend him, and we will use him again in future work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Quick to provide answer questions and requested functionality. Great guy to work with!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello Muzaheed,

Thank you for your inquiry for my water system posting, I have sent you a skype request,

Sincerely,
    AJ

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sent you a skype request. Chat soon about our project !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi guys,

Well what can i say? Muzaheed Is one of the best and talented UE engineer. This guy just simply never sleep. I had a nasty bug on platform IOS whit c++ and he drove me to the solution. I am really appreciated because i was stuck in for 2 months so far. Thank you again! I can just recommend. Hire him
    He is really talented in iOS, blueprints, c++ mac and i can go for like this...

Cheers dude!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello everybody,
    Mr. Muzaheed was hired to build an installer for our demo Colony 42 soon to be released. He worked at a high quality and fast rate. Was able to perform many alterations with a quick update. Even able to help problem solve issues with your project.

I recommend Mr. Muzaheed for his talent and high quality of work that he will fulfill for your project.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I posted a while back when Muzaheed was moving country, thought I'd quickly update. Muzaheed did some AI blueprints for me which work really well for my project.

Unfortunately he was moving country at the time so there was some delays and a loss of communication when he had no internet. However he continued to work on the blueprints while moving country and finished the blueprints over time. He even apologised for the delays and said he'd didn't require any payment because it took so long! (Of course I was happy to pay him since he delivered).

He's very honest and will work for a long time to get the work done, I recommend him as well!
    Last edited by wombling _wombat; 12-18-2015, 05:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have been using Muzaheed to help me out on our project, he has been very helpful and explained in more details how things hang together and how I can change things myself. I would absolutely recommend him, he has very good skills and is a nice guy!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dear muzaheed,

i have sent you an email regarding the game, please check it out for more details.

please check it out and reply as soon as possible

Leave a comment:

• replied
    your inbox is full can you clear it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X