No announcement yet.

Experienced Game/Engine/Tools Programmer looking for Scripting/ C++ Tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been working with Mr. Muzaheed for on solving an issue - and he was a lifesaver. He was knowledgeable and helpful, his costs were fair, and getting my game demo out in the time I originally planned would be impossible without him. Cannot recommend highly enough. I'll definitely be working with him in the future if possible!

Comment

Hi Muzaheed, I was in contact with you a few weeks ago about working on a small A.I blueprint. I know you've recently moved country so I don't know if you've got Internet access back yet.

If you are able to get this message could you send me an email or a PM here on the forums about whether you're still working on this or if I should implement it myself (if you no longer have time)?

Comment

Originally posted by wombling _wombat View Post
        Hi Muzaheed, I was in contact with you a few weeks ago about working on a small A.I blueprint. I know you've recently moved country so I don't know if you've got Internet access back yet.

If you are able to get this message could you send me an email or a PM here on the forums about whether you're still working on this or if I should implement it myself (if you no longer have time)?
        ahh.
        i am very much sorry for late answer.
        check inbox plz
        Last edited by Muzaheed; 11-10-2017, 07:16 AM.
        Need help or work to be done?
        Contact Info

Comment

Add me on Skype : zaikonixx. I need team deathmatch on my map and also need my own character needs animation blueprint.

Comment

your inbox is full can you clear it.

Comment

your inbox is full can you clear it.

Comment

dear muzaheed,

i have sent you an email regarding the game, please check it out for more details.

please check it out and reply as soon as possible

Comment

Have been using Muzaheed to help me out on our project, he has been very helpful and explained in more details how things hang together and how I can change things myself. I would absolutely recommend him, he has very good skills and is a nice guy!
                  Best regards,
                  Gøran Myrland

Misc Games AS
                  miscgames.no

Comment

I posted a while back when Muzaheed was moving country, thought I'd quickly update. Muzaheed did some AI blueprints for me which work really well for my project.

Unfortunately he was moving country at the time so there was some delays and a loss of communication when he had no internet. However he continued to work on the blueprints while moving country and finished the blueprints over time. He even apologised for the delays and said he'd didn't require any payment because it took so long! (Of course I was happy to pay him since he delivered).

He's very honest and will work for a long time to get the work done, I recommend him as well!
                    Last edited by wombling _wombat; 12-18-2015, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Hello everybody,
                      Mr. Muzaheed was hired to build an installer for our demo Colony 42 soon to be released. He worked at a high quality and fast rate. Was able to perform many alterations with a quick update. Even able to help problem solve issues with your project.

I recommend Mr. Muzaheed for his talent and high quality of work that he will fulfill for your project.

Comment

Hi guys,

Well what can i say? Muzaheed Is one of the best and talented UE engineer. This guy just simply never sleep. I had a nasty bug on platform IOS whit c++ and he drove me to the solution. I am really appreciated because i was stuck in for 2 months so far. Thank you again! I can just recommend. Hire him
                        He is really talented in iOS, blueprints, c++ mac and i can go for like this...

Cheers dude!

Comment

Sent you a skype request. Chat soon about our project !

Comment

Hello Muzaheed,

Thank you for your inquiry for my water system posting, I have sent you a skype request,

Sincerely,
                            AJ

Comment

Quick to provide answer questions and requested functionality. Great guy to work with!

Comment

He is doing some great work for us in customization for character interface and level interface, I highly recommend him, and we will use him again in future work.

Comment

Working...
                                X