Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highly Experienced Voice Actor - [PAID / INDIE RATES] remote recording in custom home studio!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[LFW] Highly Experienced Voice Actor - [PAID / INDIE RATES] remote recording in custom home studio!

Hey there! I'm Kathryn, your full time voice actor available for remote work with indie game developers worldwide. I am offering negotiable reduced rates for the first 15 people to get in touch with me directly from this post. I have voiced numerous characters in A and AA video games, and have worked with studios of all sizes.

You can expect AAA grade performance and audio quality. I can even edit and master the audio, and you can live direct me in my home studio. Screw Covid19!

Skillset: Voice Actor
    • British, female voice actor.
    • Age range: 15 - 50
    • Accents: British, Urban, General American, French, German, Russian.
    • Tone and Style: Husky, raspy, posh, formal, authorative, warm, friendly, conversational, dynamic.
    • Emotional range: I cover it all! Check out my character reel for examples.
    In short, there's a universe of characters, emotions, atmospheres and atmospheres I can help bring to your game to life!

Previous Work:
    • Netrisca - Serious Sam: Tormental - Croteam Incubator & Gungrounds
    • Lucretia Elunnirai - Warhammer: The Horus Heresy - Games Workshop & Everguild Ltd
    • Narrator - Royal Alchemist - Nifty Visuals
    • Narrator - Xeno Crisis - Bitmap Bureau
    • Katya - Kemono Mahjong - Cyberdog Software
    Get in touch if you'd like my full CV, this is just a taster.

Portfolio:

https://www.voiceovervinclaire.com/showreels.html

Feel free to explore my site and socials to hear more.

E-mail: kathryn@voiceovervinclaire.com
    Insta: @kathrynvinclaire
    Discord: VoiceOverVinclaire#9244

Additional Information:
    • You can connect to my home studio to live direct me from anywhere in the world!
    • Available to travel to London, Bristol and other UK studios for recording.
    • Workdays: Mon to Fri

Serious replies only please.
    https://www.voiceovervinclaire.com/
    Click to listen to my gaming demo to hear what I have to offer!
Working...
X