I will Create whatever 3D Model you have in mind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will Create whatever 3D Model you have in mind

Hi, I'm a 3D modeler or you could say an upcoming 3D Modeler/Artist, currently I'm at the age of 18 still a student, so I don't really have any projects or real projects that I can share although I am currently working on one, so I can't really share that since it's not even completed, but I do model pretty well you could check me out on fiverr that is where I decided to start, you could check my portfolio to see some of my work, so since I'm still an upcoming 3D Artist, I'll model whatever your heart may desire, you can go crazy, at a reasonable price befitting for both of us, It's a win win so if you'd like to support my endeavors I would really appreciate it.

My Fiverr Profile: https://www.fiverr.com/share/KGxrb

Edit: Yes I do 3D Character Modelling, Rigged and with animations at your request, but that costs more than 10$, for more detail you can check out my fiverr gigs, also feel free to contact me if you have any questions and doubts.

My Fiverr Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/aAw8G

My Portfolio: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01cb6bba76b217c7e7
    Last edited by AnasEsseroukh45; 09-10-2019, 08:12 AM.

Hi, do you do rigging? or just modeling?

Comment

Hi sorry for the late response, yes I do Rigging as well as 3D Animations.

Comment

Hi AnasEsseroukh45 , this sound awesome
        Three Questions, do you have discord or how do you communicate with your customers? (i never used fiverr before), do you make also Character Meshes with the Epic Skeleton?, do you make also really big 3D Meshes for this price ?

Comment

Sky001 Hello Again, I just decided to change the way I do things, Now any complex 3D Model (including Character Models) should cost 10$ and above, for Rigging and Animating that will cost you 50$, the way I decided to change the prices because, I realized that I'm still new and not known enough for the high quality Models that I make and if I want the people to be at least willing to consider buying my services, I need a to drop the prices.
          Last edited by AnasEsseroukh45; 09-03-2019, 08:47 AM. Reason: I Decided to change the way I do work

Comment

You really need to ask for higher prices. $10 is WAY too low for a 3D model, even for a beginner.

Comment

spacegojira hi thanks for the response, that maybe so, but I've not been getting many people, so I figured it might've been because of the price, because I do have a strong portfolio, also I would be happy to know what is the Ideal price that I can demand for my services.

Comment

Originally posted by AnasEsseroukh45 View Post
                hi thanks for the response, that maybe so, but I've not been getting many people, so I figured it might've been because of the price, because I do have a strong portfolio, also I would be happy to know what is the Ideal price that I can demand for my services.
                I don't want to sound mean, but I don't think you have a "strong portfolio". All I can see are 3 generic models, which look like standart stock models. Though I still think that 10 dollar is not enough.

I would suggest that you browse through https://sketchfab.com/feed or https://www.artstation.com/artwork?s...dium=digital3d to get some inspiration, and then you decide for a theme for your portfolio (e.g. low poly).

Create at least 10 good looking models with good lighting, take images of them and use that as your portfolio. Then you will have it much easier to get job offers, and you will be able to ask for a normal (higher) price as well.

Comment

spacegojira I Understand what you're saying, but that is the problem with fiverr, it doesn't let me upload more than 3 pics, also while it is important to have good renderings, I do not offer, renderings for professional use, what I do offer, is high quality 3D Model, what I mean by that,a model which has all the nitty gritty details(at least that what I think), it's basically me saying to the buyer "hey don't worry I can create a good detailed 3D Model", as for how good it might look, that is up to the buyer and how good he is with lighting...etc, that's what i meant by a strong portfolio, but I do understand that having a better render, with better lighting, may yield better chances at getting offers.

Comment

Oh okay, I'm sorry I never used Fiverr. Though you can put a link to your portfolio into your description?

You could also make a portfolio on https://www.upwork.com/ too, you will have more options there, it's a great freelancing site. It's always good to be present in multiple places (also sketchfab for getting people to "find" you).
                    But stay away from freelancer.com, they have a bad reputation of sometimes not paying and doing other poopy things.

Anyway good luck!

Comment

Hi there AnasEsseroukh45,

Price is only too low if you takes 10 hrs to produce the Art Asset as that would 10hrs/$10 equating to $1 per hour. Increase your production output time to 10 mins and that could equate 10 * 10mins equating $60 per 1/hour. If you do not require concept art and can you take image references and create a 3D representation that combines elements of the imagery, you should charge $30. Recommend incorporating procedural/generative design and kitbashing techniques in the production to speed up production.

If you elected to create Art for yourself to distribute in marketplaces, you could potentially sell the $10 model that took 10hrs to author to 1000 customers equating to $10,000 (-10% rev split to marketplace). Even if you sell only 10 copies you break even on the time cost ratio.

Another route you could consider is Asset Modding which you would take an existing Art Asset and modify it or create modular attachments/accessories for an existing art asset for customization by the employer. I purchased many assets from the marketplace i need customized, optimized, attachments/accessories.

There are many Character Customizers in the Marketplace selling Characters but none providing additional outfits for the characters. I do not understand this, and there is no reason for me to acquire a Character Customizer if doesnt have outfits. The market for the Asset Modding Service is totally ignored, which was my inspiration for building a Game Asset Modding Community Marketplace to support it.

Truth is, there is a lot of competition and the barrier to entry has been reduced for 3d modeling. If you want to stand out, you have do things different. I personally think generative design, high density modularity kitbashing, and collaborative design will lead in the future. Realtime 3D Rendering is the future of passive and interactive movies and games. In the world of Fast delivery, churning out High Quality 3D rapidly can separate you from the rest.

GOD of DREAMs: A Unique FTPS/RPG Sandbox MMO

Comment

spacegojira yeah, that's a good idea, anyways thanks for taking the time to help me.

Comment

TechLord Hi, thanks for taking the time out of your day to help me out.
                          Yeah I was starting to consider start selling on the marketplace, it is as you said, I might also start considering Asset Modding, which wouldn't take that much time, versus, creating a whole character from scratch, it;s weird that sellers do not add outfits and accessories...etc, since it's not as challenging and time consuming, but it is what it is.
                          Anyways this has been super informative, thanks.

Comment

sending you a message now
                            G Street Games -

Comment

Working...
                            X