Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine Developer (C++ / BP / UI / AI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PAID] Unreal Engine Developer (C++ / BP / UI / AI)

Hello everyone, summer is fast approaching which means KITATUS is open for business!

Skillset(s):
    Blueprints
    UMG
    Creating example projects / Proof-of-concepts
    C++
    Tool Development
    Code Peer Review
    Tutoring
    Quality Assurance
    Pipeline Development
    Basic 3D / 2D modelling / drawing (Usable for prototypes)

Having been a developer within the games industry for just shy of 10 years, I bring a lot of knowledge and experience to the table. Having worked for people such as Epic Games, Framestore and even a bank (as Technical Director / Lead Developer on an unnanounced project), I have worked many angles of the industry and I want to utilize this knowledge to help YOU take your project to the next level.

I work tirelessly to ensure you receive the work contracted to me with a smile on your face!

Previous Work:
    All in all, I've completed endless amounts of client work. Here is just a slice of what I've done for people just like you!

A GPS system in Blueprints that takes a real world position and displays it in-game (Completed in < 24 Hours)
    Grid Placement system (Ala The Sims / Minecraft) - Created in less than a working week!
    UI menu design and implementation for a frantic first person action title!
    UI implementation for an unannounced VR project using 3D widgets, translating a UI built in Adobe XD into Unreal Engine 4 in less than three days!
    AI Design and Implementation for an unannounced VR project
    GDD (Game Design Document), TDD (Technical Design Document) created for a client in less than a week!
    QA performed on multiple AAA projects
    Various pipeline defining tools that have taken non-existent pipelines into efficient, beautiful works of art.
    And many, many, many, many more!

Every time I work with a client, I ensure the work delivered exceeds expectations whilst arriving swiftly and professionally. Your satisfaction is my upmost priority!

So if you need someone to help with your project, be it a desktop application, a VR title, an AR experimentation, a mobile masterpiece or anything using Unreal - don't be afraid to get in touch!

E-mail: contact@kitatusstudios.co.uk

NOTE: Due to the large amounts of messages I recieve via the Unreal Engine forums, sending emails is preferred as you might get lost within the messaging system!

Additional Information:
    Pay is usually 1/2 before project begins and the other 1/2 on completion (After you're completely satisfied!)
    Payment is usually through Paypal (To cover YOU with Buyer protection to give you peace of mind)
    Remote work only.
    Cannot travel.
    Can only speak English.

Current Status: OPEN!
    KITATUS
    "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Hi y'all, Winter is approaching which means I'm open once more! Got a project you're working on that needs to be taken to the next level? I'm here to help!
    KITATUS
    "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Working...
    X