Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PAID] Pixel Perfect Polygons! The Most Popular Art Dev Solution in the UE4 Community!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I really like all you do ! Great job !

Comment

sent you a pm we are doing a commercial project and need a lot of models, could keep you pretty busy, never heard anything back ?

Comment

Hey all just received my completed model today, he works fast and the price is very reasonable. I think I will be returning for more work soon

Edit: New screen shot

Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot00002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	217.3 KB
ID:	1053199
          Attached Files
          Last edited by KD8SSF; 08-04-2014, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Hey Just curious do you do low poly characters and vehicles for mobile or MMOs?
            As well as textures and maps for said characters and vehicles?

I am looking to have a few characters and vehicles made as well as a few variants of them and wondering if you could do that.

Let me know when you are open for some work as I have some money to throw your way right now.

Hope we can work something out,

- HeadClot

PS - I shot you a PM
            Last edited by HeadClot; 08-04-2014, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Sorry for the delay guys! I'll get back to you very shortly! Here is the third out of the four new sci-fi crates I am making!

Comment

[QUOTE=CheapModeler;111079]Sorry for the delay guys! I'll get back to you very shortly! Here is the third out of the four new sci-fi crates I am making!

These crates are the first of a series of props for my project that Alireza has done for me and I'm very very happy with them. He is really good to work with, he gets what I'm trying to achieve and I plan to use him in the future.

I'm almost hesitant to tell you guys about him so I can reserve him only for myself

Once I have this first series of props done I'll post some ingame video so you can all see the results.

Comment

Originally posted by irvintiu
                  how much would you charge for human character? low poly
                  Sent you a PM!

Comment

Excellent work! I love me some PBR textures.
                    Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

A tier system makes sense - obviously, how much someone pays is proportional to how much time you can put into it. And time = detail, stands to reason.

For learning PBR in a practical way I would recommend grabbing the dDo public beta. All the included materials are scanned with the correct values and are good as a reference, if nothing else. But also, it will let you texture assets insanely fast and produces much better results than Substance Designer in my experience. As an example, everything I've made for Grindstone so far was textured in a few hours. The only downside is it's a bit buggy with the Unreal Engine workflow (i.e. using Metalness), but they're working on it.
                      Gangster Weapon Pack | Free Weapon Pack | Various Free Models

Comment

Thank you for the quick tip Dave! Downloaded the dDO public beta and am experimenting with it now.

Comment

Tutorial My New Partner made regarding creating an Albedo Texture out of a Diffuse texture. Let us know if you have any questions.

Last edited by CheapModeler; 08-16-2014, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CheapModeler View Post
                            Tutorial My New Partner made regarding creating a Albedo Texture out of a Diffuse texture. Let us know if you have any questions.

Woot, this is super useful for non-artists like myself. I guess I have a spree of texture/material converting to do soon. Thanks
                            Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Originally posted by n00854180t View Post
                              Woot, this is super useful for non-artists like myself. I guess I have a spree of texture/material converting to do soon. Thanks
                              You're welcome! I find it important for all of us to contribute to the community that gives so much to us.

Comment

Originally posted by CheapModeler
                                Here is the second of the four wall pieces I am making for xrouter. I believe he is very pleased with them but you don't have to take my word for it. I'm sure he'll post his own feedback soon enough!
                                Hehe yes I am very happy with them, I've posted some more ingame shots with the new textures here:

https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...995#post119995

Comment

Working...
                                X