Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PAID] Pixel Perfect Polygons! The Most Popular Art Dev Solution in the UE4 Community!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[LFW] [PAID] Pixel Perfect Polygons! The Most Popular Art Dev Solution in the UE4 Community!

WE DO PROPS, VEHICLES, WEAPONS, CHARACTERS, AND CONCEPT ART!

CLICK TO BUY!

Hey guys! How's it going? Thank you everyone for the kind, kind words you've laid upon me. It really means a lot!

PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY PROCESS

MODELING

01. Half payment upfront.
    02. Jack will make as many changes during the modeling portion of development as you wish. No extra charge.
    03. Jack unwraps the model. Once you CONFIRM you're happy with the model and this step begins you CANNOT ask for ANY further changes. Any further changes in the model after unwrapping begins will force us to unwrap the model again (and will add significant time to the completion of the model). If you are willing to pay to have us make make the changes and unwrap the asset again, then we are perfectly willing to make further tweaks and additions per your wishes.

TEXTURING

04. I begin texturing. I will work to follow the references you've passed me as directly as possible. Any further small tweaks are free of charge. Ask and you shall receive.
    05. You confirm your happiness with the model and send the second half of payment.
    06. I upload the asset and forward you a Dropbox link.

Shoot me a private message here or send an e-mail to pixelperfectpolygons@outlook.com if you have any questions.

http://www.artbyalireza.portfoliobox.me

Best Regards,
    Pixel Perfect Polygons

Contact Information:

E-mail: Pixelperfectpolygons@outlook.com

I accept Paypal, Amazon Payments, and Bitcoin!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CheapModeler; 08-14-2015, 02:57 AM.

Some really fantastic work there on your portfolio man!
    Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Thank you. Thank you. Much obliged!

Comment

What n00854180t said. Now, when you said no vegetation, does that mean you don't do foliage in general, or just that it doesn't count as a prop?

Just out of curiosity, what is your ability in animation? Say like someone requested a simple looping animated oil pump, would you be able to do that?

Other than that, it looks really good! I'll have to hit you up once I get a project to the "I actually know what I want to do with this" stage.

Comment

Thank you for the kind words!

I'm sorry. I should have clarified that Foliage doesn't count as a prop. Nice looking foliage is far more complex and time consuming job than typical props. I'd need to charge about $10 for grass. Other larger foliage assets would run roughly $20. Depending on how much work you need done we could definitely figure out some kind of break on the pricing for buying in bulk.

Comment

Hey guys. Sorry to say but I'm completely booked with multiple projects for the next few days. I'll post here when I'm available to take on more jobs. Thank you everyone for your interest!

Comment

I'm the guy who he made those models for, he was really easy to work with and was super quick, it was worth the price just for me not to have to take the time to uv this sort of thing. Highly recommended!

Comment

Thank you for the kind words! It was great working with you!

Comment

Hey,

Your portfolio redirects me to a dead link. :<

I want to see more of your work

Comment

Originally posted by HeadClot View Post
                    Hey,

Your portfolio redirects me to a dead link. :<

I want to see more of your work
                    It's not dead, it's just a bit messed up :P
                    This is like it shows up in my address bar: "<b>http//www.artbyalireza.portfoliobox.me</b>/"
                    Delete '<b>' and '</b>' and add a ':' right after 'http' - that will fix it :P

Anyway, please fix the link

Your work is pretty cool, dude!

Comment

Sorry about that!

Apparently if you're tagging something as a URL, you need to place the bold tags on the outside. Placing them on the inside breaks the link. Live and learn.
                      Last edited by CheapModeler; 07-27-2014, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Comment

i like these particles on the shield & weapon :>
                          awesome!

~Slei
                          Last edited by Sleicreider; 07-31-2014, 09:29 AM.
                          Junior Tools Programmer at Traveller's Tales (TT Games)

Comment

Originally posted by Sleicreider View Post
                            i like these particles on the shield & weapon :>
                            awesome!

~Slei
                            Thank you very much. Your words mean a lot.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X