Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[UNPAID] Offering my services for any projects

Totally free service.
    Just looking to help out people who need it.

I offer extensive graphic design skills and proficient experience with Widget Blueprinting.

Simple as that

Awesome! Can you do concept art? I feel like coming up with a consistent overall look and feel for a game is probably one of the things I may need help on. I'm really more of a programmer with some graphic design skills and have been learning 3d-modeling recently.

Comment

I'm not so good with concept art sorry!

I am good at designing game UI's in particular.

Comment

I've got a concept for a android/iOS game which I would think to be a success but I'm a complete beginner.R u interested working with me.

Comment

Brandon, sent you a PM
          Matt N, Co-Founder of Epoch Games
          The Lays of Althas: Sundered Order - Website
          The Lays of Althas: Sundered Order - IndieDb Page

Comment

Originally posted by TroJanVirus View Post
            Totally free service.
            Just looking to help out people who need it.

I offer extensive graphic design skills and proficient experience with Widget Blueprinting.

Simple as that
            Hello, i really like what you done - sao hud.(im sao fan)
            If you want to make some widgets for me, i have almost complete game prototype, only some network stuff and widgets missing me.
            If you are interested, i can show you what i have done, just contact me at name368368@gmail.com. i cant send you pm because im on mobile atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyutin View Post
              I've got a concept for a android/iOS game which I would think to be a success but I'm a complete beginner.R u interested working with me.
              I'd be more than happy to help you out!
              Contact me on discord: TroJan_Virus
              We can talk about your plans and goals for your project and discuss how I can help you get the ball rolling

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonCilo10
                I need a little blueprinting done with my demo. Just like simple combat and health bars if you can do that IF you are interested in helping me out
                brandondmc10@gmail.com
                I am more than happy to help!
                I assume you've got Names help now but if you need extra help contact me on discord: TroJan_Virus

Comment

Originally posted by TroJanVirus View Post
                  I am more than happy to help!
                  I assume you've got Names help now but if you need extra help contact me on discord: TroJan_Virus
                  Hi Trojan! Amazing! Could you add my Discord? Mykita#4909

Comment

Hi Trojan, We have an exciting project I think would like to be a part of, please email me: ayojetti@gmail.com or discord: Jetti#2467

Comment

Hey there,
                      I am a student from Germany who wants to create a PC Game. I need people who want to join me on the trip to create a computer game. You can be a member/ developer that get payed when funds are raised on kickstarter. At the moment I only have a concept of how the game will look like.

--------------
                      IDEA:
                      This is a "SciFi"/Zombie game. You are a member of a company, that is specialized on neural networking and virtual reality.

You can enter the hub to dive into different scenarios.

The first scenario (set in ~ 2020) is an open world zombie apocalypse, where you and your friends have to gather resources and build bases to survive. Also driving vehicles and upgrading them with metal panels, carbon windows etc.

The idea of the game is to create something without an HUD, so everything is as realistic as possible.
                      In the future there will be a parkour system like in Mirrors Edge
                      -------------

So at the moment i can not pay you anything, maybe it will work in the future with the help of fund raising.

Have a nice day!

E-Mail: whitecrispstudios@yahoo.com

Comment

Hi TroJanVirus , are you still available?

Thanks!

Comment

TroJanVirus Hi there, i am interested in your services of UI and graphic designs - we could really use your help and we have a very exciting project underway. Please email me: nlato45@gmail.com

Comment

could you do cencept pieces for My Asemetrical survival horror game? i can tell you more at zeitawolf1@gmail.com

Comment

Hi TroJanVirus,

I like your Sword Art: Unreal UI. I work with a start up studio, R.E. Studios, and we are making a large scale first-person shooter. We are looking to bring some volunteers onto the project and I wanted to reach out to you because we are looking to make a UI that includes a traditional HUD as well as HUDs that exist in 3D space (just like your Sword Art: Unreal project).

If you're interested in doing some work with us, just send an email to r.e.blackoutdevteam@gmail.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X