Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blueprint/C++ Systems (incl. VR) and personal training | 3+ Years of experience with UE4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CONTRACT/PAID] Blueprint/C++ Systems (incl. VR) and personal training | 3+ Years of experience with UE4

About me!

Good day everyone,

my name is Cedric 'eXi' Neukirchen and I'm using UE4 since it got available more than 3 years ago.

I'm focused on creating gameplay logic in Blueprints and C++, as well as teaching how to code and use UE4.
    Additionally, I spend 2 years, teaching "C" and "Algorithms and Data Structures" at my local University in Germany.

During this time, I also became a Moderator on these forums, as well as on multiple other platforms, on which I constantly
    help beginners and intermediate skilled users with their Unreal Engine 4 questions.

Reviews - Testimonials

ZX31:
    "I hired Cedric to do some work on a small project and I am extremely satisfied with the results.
    He was very easy to talk to and work with. If I need any future work doing Cedric will be first on the list.
    "

Deygus:
    "Cedric has been a tremendous help.
    I was in the middle of developing one of my first game projects that I am anxiously working on to release and see what happens with it up until I hit a brick wall on something I couldn't figure out.
    I searched high and low for help but the cost was horrendous until I stumbled upon Cedric and he was quick to offer assistance to help get what needed to be done for a decently affordable price without turning me away.
    He didn't beat around the bush by wasting time or keeping me waiting. He clearly knew exactly what he was he was doing and got it done pretty much in few days tops which was much faster than I ever expected.
    He's extremely professional, did an impressive job and I would certainly hire him again if needed in the future no questions asked.
    My only advice to anyone hiring him is that you be " very clear " about what you want so that there is no confusion and that you try to lay things out as bullet points ahead of time to save him time so that he can focus on what you need.
    And bottom line, I feel a lot more confident as a beginning indie game dev after working with him for a little while.
    "

dodi:
    "eXi is the long lost programmer we have been looking for! He practically rebuilt our entire game in just a few hours at a very cost effective price. Solid communication. Very professional. Very trustworthy. Very affordable, totally worth it. Can't believe I went this long without eXi's expertise!"

Scott Hedstrom:
    "We recently came to Cedric/eXi to help us with a complex networking setup for our VR project. He was able to fully deliver a great solution in a timely manner. I would highly suggest him to anyone looking for UE4 help."

pixelful:
    "Cedric was great to work with! He helped us restructure our first game and implemented new functionality based on our textual description and mock-up.
    Cedric explained step by step what he did and how he refactored some parts to work better. Not only our project is working better, we also learned quite a bit from him and wish to work with him in the future as well.
    Everything was incredibly fast, Cedric pulled what I estimated a 6-10 hour job in just a couple hours and within the day. His communication is perfect and he is very responsive.
    "

Philty Dragonbreath:
    "Cedric helped me quickstart my online matchmaking with Gamesparks and Gamelift. Something I could never do without his help.
    Will be coming back for more if I need additional help, thanks!
    "

What services are you offering?

Besides this, there are probably some more things I can work with. Make sure to ask!

How much will these services cost me?

Get in touch with me via e-mail (contact@cedric-neukirchen.com) to request a quote and I make sure to touch back!

What have you worked on before?

My first own Marketplace Pack - Multiplayer Systems | Lobby, Chat and Group System

My second own Marketplace Pack - Multiplayer Crafting System

Gameplay and Network Programmer during UE4 Epic Mega Jam 2016 - Four Score Brawl | Top Down Multiplayer Brawler | Created in one week

Gameplay Programmer during Hamburg NVIDIA VR Funhouse Gamejam 2016 - Kid in a Candy Store | VR Hide and Seek with a lot of candy eating!

Gameplay Programmer during UE4 May Gamejam 2016 - https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...l=1#post530542

Creator of the 100+ Pages UE4 Network Compendium | Released for free to get you started with Networking in Unreal Engine 4

How can I contact you?

You can find my Website by clicking HERE!

Send me an e-mail at contact@cedric-neukirchen.com!

Cheers!
    Last edited by eXi; 08-07-2017, 04:36 AM.
    Open for contracted work | Blueprints | UE4++/C++ | Training | VR | My Website

My UE4 Blog/Page with Free Learning Projects and more: Hit me for ALL the things!

BP Multiplayer Lobby System: [Released] Support Thread! | BP Multiplayer Crafting System: [Released] Support Thread!

Can only vouch for eXi, great guy and even greater developer!
    Very happy with his assets and his custom work should be as satisfying too.
    Regards,
    Kia.

Comment

I've sent you an request, you could add me on skype too skype : ilovemyafroo

Comment

Originally posted by DigsDaCool View Post
        I've sent you an request, you could add me on skype too skype : ilovemyafroo
        Hey there,

I can't match your username to any email I got. Would you mind helping me to find out, which e-mail you send?

My UE4 Blog/Page with Free Learning Projects and more: Hit me for ALL the things!

BP Multiplayer Lobby System: [Released] Support Thread! | BP Multiplayer Crafting System: [Released] Support Thread!

Comment

My recent submission to the UE4 Marketplace:

Blueprint Crafting System with integrated Inventory and Multiplayer Support, as well as a demo level with 40+ interior models.

Click HERE for more information.

Comment

I hired Cedric to do some work on a small project and I am extremely satisfied with the results.

He was very easy to talk to and work with. If I need any future work doing Cedric will be first on the list.

Comment

Cedric has been a tremendous help.

I was in the middle of developing one of my first game projects that I am anxiously working on to release and see what happens with it up until I hit a brick wall on something I couldn't figure out.

I searched high and low for help but the cost was horrendous until I stumbled upon Cedric and he was quick to offer assistance to help get what needed to be done for a decently affordable price without turning me away.

He didn't beat around the bush by wasting time or keeping me waiting. He clearly knew exactly what he was he was doing and got it done pretty much in few days tops which was much faster than I ever expected.

He's extremely professional, did an impressive job and I would certainly hire him again if needed in the future no questions asked.

My only advice to anyone hiring him is that you be " very clear " about what you want so that there is no confusion and that you try to lay things out as bullet points ahead of time to save him time so that he can focus on what you need.

And bottom line, I feel a lot more confident as a beginning indie game dev after working with him for a little while.
              Last edited by Deygus; 02-21-2017, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Dm me on Twitter if your avaliable Check out Desiccated (@PlayDesiccated): https://twitter.com/PlayDesiccated?s=09

Comment

eXi is the long lost programmer we have been looking for!
                  He practically rebuilt our entire game in just a few hours at a very cost effective price. Solid communication. Very professional. Very trustworthy. Very affordable, totally worth it. Can't believe I went this long without eXi's expertise!
                  Current project: Protoball

Comment

We recently came to Cedric/eXi to help us with a complex networking setup for our VR project. He was able to fully deliver a great solution in a timely manner. I would highly suggest him to anyone looking for UE4 help.

Comment

Cedric was great to work with! He helped us restructure our first game and implemented new functionality based on our textual description and mock-up. Cedric explained step by step what he did and how he refactored some parts to work better. Not only our project is working better, we also learned quite a bit from him and wish to work with him in the future as well. Everything was incredibly fast, Cedric pulled what I estimated a 6-10 hour job in just a couple hours and within the day. His communication is perfect and he is very responsive.

Comment

Originally posted by eXi View Post
                        Hey there,

I can't match your username to any email I got. Would you mind helping me to find out, which e-mail you send?
                        Hi! I sent you an email as well (Garrett). Thanks!

Comment

Cedric helped me quickstart my online matchmaking with Gamesparks and Gamelift. Something I could never do without his help.
                          Will be coming back for more if I need additional help, thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, you all! (:

I'm available for work again.

Comment

I contact you on your web =)

Comment

Working...
                              X