No announcement yet.

Rama Available, Counseling, Steam/Multiplayer Code, UI, C++ Game Mechanics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Rama I sent you a PM! Looking forward to talking with you about a few systems!

Coming 2016| Interested joining my team, email me: daniiartsstudio@gmail.com
    Official Thread! Unreal Forums Follow us on Facebook Watch development blog on Youtube

Comment

Dear Community,

I am happy to announce that my melee weapon plugin, a C++ Code plugin, is on the UE4 marketplace now!

I do a lot of low-level physX coding in this plugin to make it easy for you to visualize and control exactly which shapes within your weapon physics asset do damage!

This is a plug and play per-bone melee weapon system solution for your project

Easy to integrate into multiplayer and it is a plugin you can utilize entirely within Blueprints where it was designed to be used.

You can control exactly which parts of the wind-up, swing, and wind-down do damage via animation notifies connecting to your Character BP!

UE4 Marketplace Link
      https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...-weapon-plugin

Last edited by Rama; 06-24-2016, 06:00 PM.
      100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

Comment

Interested in getting a quote from you. Do you have a Skype or should I PM you?

Comment

Hello, Rama! I just sent you a PM about helping on our next game.

Comment

Rama Save System Plugin Released!

Click image for larger version

Name:	RamaSaveTitleFinal.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	620.8 KB
ID:	1112615

Dear Community,

My binary compressed save system has been released!

Use Cases For This Plugin

- Saving all the data and actors for a strategy or action game, so the entire world state can be instantly reloaded from a tiny file on your hard disk.

- Saving all the data for a player’s personal profile, recording their progress through a game.

- Saving an entire world full of actors quickly and easily, being able to specify exactly which actor variables get saved.

- Saving data that is customized per instance of a character or creature in the world, such as health, current armor value, ammo count, etc.

- Saving data that is global to the entire game, as well as the entire state of the game world that all players share.

- Saving the entire state of a game world on a server, to be reloaded in case of unexpected server shutdown or server maintainence event.

Marketplace Link
            https://www.unrealengine.com/marketp...ma-save-system

~~~

Video

Intro And Multiplayer Game Save/Load

AI Save and Load

Dynamically Generated Physics Simulating Objects Save and Load

Many More videos
            http://ue4code.com/save-system-plugi...-4-save-system

~~~

FAQ

1. Multiplayer? Really?!

Yes!

2. Any data I want?

Yes!

3. AI?

Woohoo!

4. How?

Videos! ~ http://ue4code.com/save-system-plugi...-4-save-system

(who wants to read these days anyway when you can watch a video?!)

Enjooooy!

Rama
            100+ UE4 C++ Tutorials on the UE4 Code Wiki, including UE4 Multi-Threading!

UE4 Marketplace: Melee Weapon Plugin & Compressed Binary Save System Plugin | Rama's C++ AI Jumping Videos | Vertex Snap Editor Plugin

Visit www.ue4code.com to see lots of videos about my C++ Creations! ♥ Rama

Comment

Hey Rama, just wanted to let you know I sent you a PM. Looking forward to your reply!

Comment

Hi Rama,
                I just sent you a PM. I look forward to hearing from you.

Comment

Hey Rama, i sent you a PM.

i'm speechless seeing all the help you been offering the community, bless you!

Is this AI Jump pathing system of your available in any of your plugins or i really need to use c++ on my project?

Actually your inbox is full Rama. Could give me a heads up when you make some space?
                  Last edited by LuLima; 01-06-2017, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Rama,

Are you still offering this service? If so please PM me with details such as price

Comment

Hey Rama,
                      First of all, thank you for all the work and insight you bring to the community!
                      Now, I've sent you a PM last week, was wondering if you had actually gotten it or if your inbox was full/too busy. We were looking to hire a few hours of your time for counseling and possibly getting you on-board our project for a few days. To create custom functions from c++ and expose them to BP, also to look at network replication/reconciliation possibilities for our project.
                      David Hache aka Mortusnyte - Youtube
                      Content Creator
                      -Match-3 Blueprint
                      -Simple Checkpoint System
                      -2D Character Engine - WIP

"Give me your best shot... If you're prepared for the void!" -Magus, 600 A.D.

Comment

Hey Rama,

I'd like to get in touch in regards to some paid work. I've tried to PM you but can't find the option.

Kindly message me so we can discuss the project

Comment

Working...
                        X