Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need unreal 4 expert ASAP with web dev skills to integrate webrtc voice chat into multiparty game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CONTRACT/PAID] Need unreal 4 expert ASAP with web dev skills to integrate webrtc voice chat into multiparty game

We have REST API + webrtc to our cloud IP voice conferencing back end. Need to develop a voice chat connect for any sample unreal 4 multiparty game to
    allow players to talke to each other. This needs to be done by Sep 23rd. I have some unity C# wrapper around that API which can be used as an example
    for a similar integration with unreal. Contact me ASAP is interested. email: akurg@yahoo.com skype: alkurg

Originally posted by akurg View Post
    We have REST API + webrtc to our cloud IP voice conferencing back end. Need to develop a voice chat connect for any sample unreal 4 multiparty game to
    allow players to talke to each other. This needs to be done by Sep 23rd. I have some unity C# wrapper around that API which can be used as an example
    for a similar integration with unreal. Contact me ASAP is interested. email: akurg@yahoo.com skype: alkurg
    did u try this one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndx1ZxcasXw

?
    UpWork Portfolio
    UE4 Portfolio

Comment

Working...
    X