No announcement yet.

need a 1 time job to make a particle effect for aura / dbz game WILL PAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[PAID] need a 1 time job to make a particle effect for aura / dbz game WILL PAY

I need someone to make a aura similar to the esf aura here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBKFKTeGFp0 I just need 1 aura i can edit colors and so on myself later, please I am willing to pay, thanks

BUMP, please guys i need this job done

Comment

Hi,
      Can you please explain what exactly do you need from that video to be done? Aura which is visible when hero flying (some sort of wind coming from bottom of character)?
      And what is your proposal?

Comment

just the aura surrounding the character. here is a better video the aura is at 1:20 and im willing to pay around 50usd

Comment

BUMP im still needing this done please someone reply, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by emirh2010 View Post
            just the aura surrounding the character. here is a better video the aura is at 1:20 and im willing to pay around 50usd
            There doesn't appear to be a video linked in this post...Could you confirm the effect you are looking for appears at 1:20 in link on your original post?
            [FREE] Procedural Bridge Blueprint, [FREE] Spline Enabled Ivy BP

Comment

Originally posted by ULLS View Post
              There doesn't appear to be a video linked in this post...Could you confirm the effect you are looking for appears at 1:20 in link on your original post?
              oh sorry here i need the aura on this video at 1:20 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCL5I39yQE8

Comment

Originally posted by ULLS View Post
                also heres a older version but it still looks good and its easier to see when creating it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxP-ow2CbPI

Comment

Do you even have any contact info? Preferably Skype?
                  Lord Iheanacho
                  - The Founder

Néotl Empire
                  Maze Qore
                  2D Top Down Shooter

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Iheanacho View Post
                    yes i do tho looks like someone has accepted the job tho i havent heard back from them in a couple days so if they dont reply within the next day ill inbox u my skype

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Iheanacho View Post
                      okay my skype name is emir hadzic im from perth western australia and my email is ets_nies@hotmail.com

Comment

Hugeee bump, someone please

Comment

You're asking for a while to get this done, so here are some thoughts.
                          I recommend to increase your budget. 50 USD is hourly wage in eu and us for low budget game programmers.
                          This is a very dynamic 3d multi-particle system and not doable in 1 hour.
                          Low budget projects also have a tendency of high management costs in proportion to the budget.
                          Until the client is happy with the result, the programmer might have invested 8 hours just for management,
                          discussing and refining the specification.
                          Get your GAME done - Productivity Plugins for Unreal Engine.

My articles in Game Programming Gems:
                          Real Time Modular Audio Processing For Games
                          A Lightweight Generator for Real-Time Sound Effects
                          Controlling Real-Time Sound Synthesis from Game Physics

Comment

darn maybe i should try to learn particle systems myself then, I already have the textures that are needed to make the aura i just wouldnt know how to run them on screen or anything like that.

Comment

Last time bump

Comment

Working...
                              X